Opinions , ideas and speculations for out of the apartment life / activities - 2

tripa2005

On 11/23/2020 at 5:43 PM, Slipper Guyquad said:

Yet she keeps running back to him.

And no one knows why.

Personally !! What she does outside off the apartment is strictly her business..I don't care a rats arse whether she is giving blow jobs to a tribe of Congolese Pygmies or being fucked by the whole of the Czech Army....It's her business! But I do have an issue with the apartment being rarely used during the day only to be empty at night or running at 50% capacity.

Also! I do have an issue when a person who has a proven track record of exceptional work ethic and imagination in their chosen profession,then reverts to sub standard disinterested and boring repetition, which is tantamount to gaining money by false pretences, it is sending a message to her audience that that person is underachieving, because in collaboration with the other 50% of the double act she really doesn't give a shit anymore and the living is easy.

She now sees it not as an enjoyable and lucrative job but as an inconvenience that must be done with the minimum of effort for as much financial reward as she can negotiate for as long as Mother Nature allows her to.

In all fairness to her....Who wouldn't do the same? ....But not at my expense!!

Guest Slipper Guyquad
44 minutes ago, jimbo4 said:

Personally !! What she does outside off the apartment is strictly her business..I don't care a rats arse whether she is giving blow jobs to a tribe of Congolese Pygmies or being fucked by the whole of the Czech Army....It's her business! But I do have an issue with the apartment being rarely used during the day only to be empty at night or running at 50% capacity.

Also! I do have an issue when a person who has a proven track record of exceptional work ethic and imagination in their chosen profession,then reverts to sub standard disinterested and boring repetition, which is tantamount to gaining money by false pretences, it is sending a message to her audience that that person is underachieving, because in collaboration with the other 50% of the double act she really doesn't give a shit anymore and the living is easy.

She now sees it not as an enjoyable and lucrative job but as an inconvenience that must be done with the minimum of effort for as much financial reward as she can negotiate for as long as Mother Nature allows her to.

In all fairness to her....Who wouldn't do the same? ....But not at my expense!!

I care. I am watching her make the most bewildering life choices, that is upsetting to see when you care about someone. And yes those life choices ARE helping what you describe as her 'Inconvenience', as sometimes now the apartment looks as much a hindrance as a help to her, as well as WITHOUT DOUBT creating, at times, her confusing and questionable behaviour. And i will still say, Prague itself has played a massive part in it.

No, nothing i say will change anything. Nor you, nor anyone on this forum.

But should i not care? Should i keep my trap shut and pretend she is infallible, when her actions are mindboggling, unfathomable and taking others down with her? No.

Or perhaps i should. 

31 minutes ago, Slipper Guyquad said:

I care. I am watching her make the most bewildering life choices, that is upsetting to see when you care about someone. And yes those life choices ARE helping what you describe as her 'Inconvienece', as sometimes now the apartment looks as much a hindrance as a help to her, as well as WITHOUT DOUBT creating her, at times, confusing behavior. 

No, nothing i say will change anything. Nor you, nor anyone on this forum.

But should i not care? Should i keep my trap shut and pretend she is infallible, when her actions are mindboggling, unfathomable and taking others down with her? No.

Or perhaps i should. 

Admirable sentiments SG, but do you really think she gives a shit about what you or anyone else thinks about her life choices?....NAH!!

She would tell anyone who she thought was interfering or advising her to " fuck off ", even though your suggestions would be well intended.

She has to live her own life, make her own mistakes and have her ups and downs in life....Muhammad Ali once said " There is no shame in getting knocked down.....It's what you do when you get up that matters "  Never a truer word spoken.

She as a person will be fine ultimately.....Don't worry about her, she's a survivor.

But she definitely needs help with her anger management..Although she would never admit it...lol 😂 

• Like 4

Guest Slipper Guyquad
27 minutes ago, Slipper Guyquad said:

No, nothing i say will change anything.

That is why i already said this.

3 hours ago, jimbo4 said:

But she definitely needs help with her anger management. Although she would never admit it...lol 😂 

Or get a shockproof phone case 🙂 

phone smash GIF by CollingwoodFC

( Collingwood coach Nathan Buckley)

• Like 3

Guest Slipper Guyquad
6 hours ago, Aussie_oi_oi said:

Or get a shockproof phone case 🙂 

Aussie, with the way he's changed her, she would need to go in to the shop and ask for

Shockproof case

Bullet proof glass screen

A microphone that can handle voice levels of over 150 decibels

😆

On 11/23/2020 at 1:07 PM, Slipper Guyquad said:

Just 2 points are needed. You saw how distraught she was, how angry, how frustrated, how she actually was driven to smash her phone, one of her most vital possessions.

What could he have done so bad, to cause so much hurt and anger, for the second time in less than 24 hours, to the point where she nearly had a breakdown in front of us?

What can he have done to correct it all, and for her to forget all about it so quickly?

(Rhetorical)

Good to notice you've returned to the community Slip and welcome back. The recent comments related to something as important to her as her phone were certainly surprising to notice. Although I briefly checked replay and could not locate such an occasion, perhaps there may have been a particular timeline that I may have missed. Regardless, it certainly would have been surprising for such an occasion to have occurred.

• Like 2

Guest Slipper Guyquad
3 minutes ago, Nicholas said:

Good to notice you've returned to the community Slip and welcome back. 

Thanks Nich! Good to be back! 👍

On 11/20/2020 at 7:14 PM, Slipper Guyquad said:

THE GORDIAN KNOT.

A problem insoluble in it's own terms. The only way to solve it is to cut it free, get rid totally.

THIS Leora, is what you NEED to do. Stop all this with Loverboy once and for all.

We have witnessed this week after week, month after month. The longer it goes, the worse it gets.

FOR YOUR OWN SAKE AND SANITY.

Theirs more than i love

• Like 1