Demi & Ashton (2020) Part #1

If you are watching Demi doing stuff naked, and you don't like it or if you think it's too much, I have news for you, you are definitely gay 😃  I suggest that you switch to Charly & Dora place. Fortunately for you, there is something for everyone on VHTV 😂

Screenshot 2020-11-23 at 02.07.21.png

Screenshot 2020-11-23 at 02.08.11.png

Screenshot 2020-11-23 at 02.08.55.png

Screenshot 2020-11-23 at 02.10.03.png

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

No need to be abusive to each other. We all have our opinions and ways of enjoyment. I love this couple and Demi has a banging ass. I want this couple to sometimes do more than just a blowjob or pretended ass exercises, i really do. They have shown us in Helena's apartment that they can do much more. 

The ass teasing and blowjob a day is wonderful if it doesn't reach to the point where it's overdoing it just for the sake of it. Somebody may find this interesting and some might not. Fair enough in both the cases. 

Sometimes even i don't like it when she puts her ass infront of cams for hours and i want them to reach next level but it doesn't warrant me or anyone to call names to her or use abusive language in here just because you and i are not satisfied. 🙂

• Like 2

2 hours ago, coolcucumber said:

No need to be abusive to each other. We all have our opinions and ways of enjoyment.

Not at all helpful as well when some members refer to some apartments as weirdo's either.

Not everybody has the same sexual orientation so to gang up against others is not good or helpful to the enjoyment of the forum and only causes ill feeling. Perhaps these members would like to remember that.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Robwin said:

Not at all helpful as well when some members refer to some apartments as weirdo's either.

Not everybody has the same sexual orientation so to gang up against others is not good or helpful to the enjoyment of the forum and only causes ill feeling. Perhaps these members would like to remember that.

Calling the apartment "weird" or the activities in general within it is fine by me because sometimes it's cheek in tongue and doesn't mean any harm. But to personally attack tenants or members and calling them abusive names just surpasses the moral boundary and shouldn't happen.

I also get tired sometimes by tenants when they overdo something like last night but i will never abuse them coz they can do anything they want.