Barbie & Ken (2020) Part #2

1 hour ago, bluewinner said:

Barbie &Ken are so lucky to get all this attention.

Maybe just because they have become the quintessence of the bullshit vhtv is trying to sell; you know as well as me that most of the apartments you posted pics from are worthless shit 🤣

• Haha 3

5 minutes ago, waldi said:

Maybe just because they have become the quintessence of the bullshit vhtv is trying to sell; you know as well as me that most of the apartments you posted pics from are worthless shit 🤣

Watch out Waldi mate,the Forum Police will be after you for that kind of talk☺👍

• Haha 3

14 minutes ago, waldi said:

I only posted pictures of 1/3 of them. out of 40 apartments nothing is happening in 35 of them 😃  which is not too strange IMO. nothing ever happens in 20 of them. and the rest are just having a night off. and for some reason we are all ok with that. the complainers don't even leave comments when there is something interesting happenning. I guess some people enjoy moaning and bitching 😃

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

8 minutes ago, bluewinner said:

I only posted pictures of 1/3 of them. out of 40 apartments nothing is happening in 35 of them 😃  which is not too strange IMO. nothing ever happens in 20 of them. and the rest are just having a night off. and for some reason we are all ok with that. the complainers don't even leave comments when there is something interesting happenning. I guess some people enjoy moaning and bitching 😃

hehe, Quoting the classic, I'm pretty fuckin' far from okay; I simply haven't got enough time to post same things in each topic

2 minutes ago, waldi said:

hehe, Quoting the classic, I'm pretty fuckin' far from okay; I simply haven't got enough time to post same things in each topic

I only follow a few of them at any given time, and I can't care less what goes on in the rest of them. if I don't like something, I don't watch, and they are normally gone within a few weeks or at most months. unless if they have their own fan base like Nina & Kira. 

2 minutes ago, bluewinner said:

I only follow a few of them at any given time, and I can't care less what goes on in the rest of them. if I don't like something, I don't watch, and they are normally gone within a few weeks or at most months. unless if they have their own fan base like Nina & Kira. 

In the last couple of days something moved, we'll see what;