Barbie & Ken (2020) Part #2

22 hours ago, Jawis said:

That's true. But i'm not so sure if those two will be a succes. Maybe in the beginning but don't you think that they will be fighting most of the time. She flirts a lot and he's extreme jealous. If Still would come by you already get trouble because Dahlia likes him and he's a guy that doesn't cares about relations and has a IQ of like zero because he can only thinks with his dick. The girl from today also left early by the way. 😁 But if it would be like their first visit at Stifler's place it still can be good enough to be a succes here. 

Lol, most guys have TWSH syndrome, thats thinking with small head. Since that generally leads to unwanted consequence for the guys, its good for views on VH. Did Barbie and Ken do the nasty today?

• Haha 1

12 hours ago, sonnenhoch said:

spacer.png

Barbie and Ken haven't had sex for 7 days!
There is a very high need for local recreation!

Ken is the reason for that problem. She tries to get things going, she gets him rock hard. But he's depressed I think. All the sleeping is proof of that, I know it first hand

11 hours ago, sr71gn said:

"but this is not reason to be at WORK in this project." The discussion about Barbie is not whether she should be in the project or not--She is in the project and her big problem right now is a lame boyfriend --It is beyond me how this Ken guy can be next to her but not want to stick his dick in her 4 or 5 times a day---She is very sexy--

She won't change boyfriend. They have been together for about a year. And choosing between project - relationship, they will choose to return to live with their parents.

• Like 1

36 minutes ago, ashleyxyz said:

Lol, most guys have TWSH syndrome, thats thinking with small head. Since that generally leads to unwanted consequence for the guys, its good for views on VH. Did Barbie and Ken do the nasty today?

Don't know. Didn't see anything of them today. Better watch timeline from Still's appartment. You won't be dissapointed. 

https://voyeur-house.tv/realm56/cam17?timestamp=1605827992

Барби, вы очень смелы, чтобы попасть в царство CamCaps. Похлопайте этих плохих парней по заднице. Дилан присоединится к вам позже? 😉

• Like 1