Barbie & Ken (2020) Part #2

I believe i was correct on the hook up with my Angel and Connor 

but I think its going to be much more then that. Can you blame him !

shes such a doll. But that would mean no more other hot girls for him 😞

Damn where’s my guy that wanted to bet points :ha’’ha

7 minutes ago, x192023 said:

I believe i was correct on the hook up with my Angel and Connor 

but I think its going to be much more then that. Can you blame him !

shes such a doll. But that would mean no more other hot girls for him 😞

Yeah you were right. so far he has had sex with Hazel, Raven, and Angel. and he made out with Camille, all that happened in three weeks time 😃. not a bad record at all. what makes you think he is going to stop now and settle for Angel ? she is very beautiful but so are the rest of them 😃  

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, bluewinner said:

Yeah you were right. so far he has had sex with Hazel, Raven, and Angel. and he made out with Camille, all that happened in three weeks time 😃. not a bad record at all. what makes you think he is going to stop now and settle for Angel ? she is very beautiful but so are the rest of them 😃  

So Connor could be the new Nathan 😂

• Haha 1

5 hours ago, jabbath1987 said:

For sure. But they both have the same attitude of being a total perv. We need more guys like this on the site 👍

Absolutely, i have always wanted another apartment like Zack Blondie or even Kilian one (although they were quite rough and disrespectful to girls but i liked the idea of apartment). They brought some really beautiful girls during their stay. Just like Connor now

• Like 1

2 hours ago, bluewinner said:

just the chemistry they have ,the way she looked at him when playing cards. Hope i am wrong. they would make beautiful babies ☺️

• Like 1

13 hours ago, jabbath1987 said:

So please get of your high horse because believe it or not you are in that forums with all the others too and that makes you not better than everybody else here.

I think that could be applied to many on here with their sanctimonious, holier than thou attitude to other members on here. Have you ever head the saying "The pot calling the kettle black", maybe you should look it up yourself rather than preaching to others all the time. It does get just a bit boring after a while.no one is any better than anyone else even though they may think they are, even yourself. JMO. 

You may like to look up the meaning of the word sanctimonious as well.

• Like 3