Barbie & Ken (2020) Part #2

I don't care. It's not all about sex for me. I get just as much enjoyment out of watching people just be people. Catching the flicker of a telling expression pass across their face, the emotional leakage of body language. It's all fascinating. Sexual activity is a bonus. The anticipation is the lure. Otherwise it's no better than a cheap peepshow in the red light district of a run-down town. 

• Like 5

57 minutes ago, Albion said:

I don't care. It's not all about sex for me. I get just as much enjoyment out of watching people just be people. Catching the flicker of a telling expression pass across their face, the emotional leakage of body language. It's all fascinating. Sexual activity is a bonus. The anticipation is the lure. Otherwise it's no better than a cheap peepshow in the red light district of a run-down town. 

x2!

2 hours ago, Albion said:

I do agree. There are only few pleasures in the world which can beat watching people play video games and looking endlessly at their phone 😂

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, Parxx said:

I do agree. There are only few pleasures in the world which can beat watching people play video games and looking endlessly at their phone 😂

The pleasure on their faces while doing either is the best... That is when the rise really occurs. 😃

• Haha 2

That RGB light strobe globe thing is annoying. There must be a better place for it where it doesn't dazzle the cameras.  It's also a little redundant if the lads are just sitting around. It's like arriving too early to the nightclub and all the lights are going but there's nobody on the dancefloor. Though Connor keeps trying. He's very supple and bendy. Interesting. I've made a note. 📝
Dylan looking fine in his joggers that actually fit. Getting a Cadbury 'Milk Tray man' vibe from his outfit. 

• Like 1