Mira & Henry (2020) Part #5

O_U812

• Replies 219
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It s a good "casting"now this couple ,may be a test for new apartement.

Alison  are  a good casting and the result  a bad apartement in my opinion.

Elaine are a good casting and the result a normal apartement.

Athena and the blonde these castings not aproved...

the guest girl with the ponytails in her hair was very sexy...

I would like to see more visits from her, Mira seemed like she liked her a lot, a great deal of gentle massages.
What a joy it would be to see Mira and her together.

5 hours ago, plum said:

the guest girl with the ponytails in her hair was very sexy...

I would like to see more visits from her, Mira seemed like she liked her a lot, a great deal of gentle massages.
What a joy it would be to see Mira and her together.

They are attracted to each other and it started on November 26th. The problem is her husband (Mr Pouf) who is especially interested in eGames and is not at all open-minded to accept that his wife has relationships with someone else, let alone with a woman.
I too am only waiting for one thing, which is for her to come alone to Mira and Henry's appartment, without her watchdog. We have to give this lovely person a name. Wish you Mira to be succesful

• Like 1

Их тянет друг к другу, и это началось 26 ноября. Проблема в том, что ее муж (мистер Пуф) особенно интересуется электронными играми и совершенно не хочет признавать, что его жена имеет отношения с кем-либо еще, не говоря уже о женщине. Я тоже ожидаю только одного: чтобы она пришла одна в квартиру Миры и Генри, без своего сторожевого пса. Мы должны дать этому замечательному человеку имя. Желаю, Мира, успехов

Even when she is ironing, Mira is super sexy.
How her breasts wobble, those sexy pink panties.
How I would love to pull those white laces undone with my teeth, bend her over the ironing table and bury my face into her beautiful ass.
😍