Mira & Henry (2020) Part #5

O_U812

• Replies 219
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

2 hours ago, miscvoyeur said:

Not sure if anyone caught this but the girl in the red robe and the dude in the black shirt fooled around afterwards while everyone else was sleep.

They fucked after a bath together . Even tried a 3some but other girl was abit hesitant. Only madeout  and oral with her.

29 minutes ago, fornika said:

They fucked after a bath together . Even tried a 3some but other girl was abit hesitant. Only madeout  and oral with her.

And they're taking a bath together now so I don't know what anyone's status is. I thought red robe girl and the other dude were together but he's no where to be found. And have no idea who or where the black hair girl is. I thought she was with black t-shirt guy.

4 minutes ago, miscvoyeur said:

And they're taking a bath together now so I don't know what anyone's status is. I thought red robe girl and the other dude were together but he's no where to be found. And have no idea who or where the black hair girl is. I thought she was with black t-shirt guy.

red robe girl is dating the guy with black t-shirt.the other dude is a friend, and the girls also friends, as i understood they are kind of swingers, yesterday was a guy with tattoos he was very comfortable with her, i think the had a past sessions 😄

• Like 2

7 minutes ago, moonlight89 said:

red robe girl is dating the guy with black t-shirt.the other dude is a friend, and the girls also friends, as i understood they are kind of swingers, yesterday was a guy with tattoos he was very comfortable with her, i think the had a past sessions 😄

Thanks for clearing that up.