So if martina is bisexual why does she never bring home girls to share with alberto

EMMETT111

47 minutes ago, Ebonyvoyeur said:

When she went to the other house to fool around with the girls she looked uncomfortable. I think she's only bicurious

guess you missed the guy that translated she has had a few flings with girls and alberto is cool with it,maybe thats explaines his nights away just saying

• Confused 1

6 hours ago, EMMETT111 said:

so if martina is bisexual why does she never bring home girls to share with alberto

Don't forget in general guests need to be OK with being filmed if they visits RLC houses.

Would be a funny conversation:

Martina: Hey you wanna come to our appartement tonight to hang out?

Guest: Sure thing, i'll bring some booze, what time you want me to come?

Martina: 21h00 is fine. Oh also forgot to mention: our entire appartement is rigged with cameras that film you in ever room and most of them also record sound, are you OK with that?

Guest: Uhh...

Martina: Oh they also stream all the footage to one of the biggest voyeur sites in the world so thousands of people get to see everything you do.

Guest: The fuck?

or something like that 🙃

• Like 3
  • Upvote 2

Malgré ce qui a été dit au sujet de l'ouverture du couple je ne pense pas qu'Alberto serait content de voir Martina le tromper il ne veut pas voir ça.

Tant qu'il acceptera de partager le corps de Martina son cœur lui restera fidèle, mais si un jour il n'accepte plus se sera fini.

De plus je serais curieux de voir la réaction de Martina si Alberto lui fait pareil.

Pour moi se couple n'est pas réellement ouvert puisqu'il n'y a que Martina qui est volage.

Et je maintiens que même si Martina a dit ne pas avoir fait le show à B4 pour de l'argent elle touchera quand même ça prime puisqu'elle est aussi employée chez RLC au même titre que les autres filles de B4

Despite what has been said about the couple's openness I don't think Alberto would be happy to see Martina cheat on him he doesn't want to see that.

As long as he agrees to share Martina's body his heart will remain faithful to him, but if one day he does not accept it will be over.

Moreover, I would be curious to see Martina's reaction if Alberto does the same to her.

For me, a couple is not really open since it is only Martina who is fickle.

And I maintain that even if Martina said not to have done the show at B4 for money she will still get that bonus since she is also employed at RLC like the other girls of B4

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, scoutouyoufe said:

Malgré ce qui a été dit au sujet de l'ouverture du couple je ne pense pas qu'Alberto serait content de voir Martina le tromper il ne veut pas voir ça.

Tant qu'il acceptera de partager le corps de Martina son cœur lui restera fidèle, mais si un jour il n'accepte plus se sera fini.

De plus je serais curieux de voir la réaction de Martina si Alberto lui fait pareil.

Pour moi se couple n'est pas réellement ouvert puisqu'il n'y a que Martina qui est volage.

Et je maintiens que même si Martina a dit ne pas avoir fait le show à B4 pour de l'argent elle touchera quand même ça prime puisqu'elle est aussi employée chez RLC au même titre que les autres filles de B4

Despite what has been said about the couple's openness I don't think Alberto would be happy to see Martina cheat on him he doesn't want to see that.

As long as he agrees to share Martina's body his heart will remain faithful to him, but if one day he does not accept it will be over.

Moreover, I would be curious to see Martina's reaction if Alberto does the same to her.

For me, a couple is not really open since it is only Martina who is fickle.

And I maintain that even if Martina said not to have done the show at B4 for money she will still get that bonus since she is also employed at RLC like the other girls of B4

Je ne suis pas certain qu'Alberto soit bisexuel, voilà pourquoi il ne fait pas la même chose 😁

• Like 1

7 hours ago, Ebonyvoyeur said:

Cuando fue a la otra casa para jugar con las chicas, se veía incómoda. Creo que ella solo es bicuriosa

She looked uncomfortable at first because she didn't know them and because of the language barrier, if you look at the party on Friday she is more comfortable with everyone and you can see her enjoying herself.
She is bisexual, she told her friend so that we would all know about it since she reads the comments from time to time, as well as many other participants, and from time to time she usually has affairs with other girls when she goes out to party.

• Like 4

8 hours ago, EMMETT111 said:

Entonces, si martina es bisexual, ¿por qué nunca trae a casa chicas para compartir con alberto?

It will be because Alberto doesn't want to be with another woman..., as I said Alberto and Martina have a solid relationship and they tell each other everything and if Martina has affairs with other girls it is because Alberto accepts it and has no problem with that.

• Like 6

3 hours ago, bluewinner said:

TBH everytime I see Alberto fucking Martina , I ask myself " how did that happen ??? " 

I can't even watch the two of them. I tried watching a few of their sessions when they first moved in and I can't ever take their sex seriously. Last night they fucked in the living room. I watched about 10 seconds of it before I went back to watching YouTube.