So if martina is bisexual why does she never bring home girls to share with alberto

EMMETT111

2 minutes ago, miscvoyeur said:

I can't even watch the two of them. I tried watching a few of their sessions when they first moved in and I can't ever take their sex seriously. Last night they fucked in the living room. I watched about 10 seconds of it before I went back to watching YouTube.

Martina is a beautiful girl with a stunning body, but Alberto is a big turn off. I can't watch their sex either, it just doesn't feel right. the only time I watch their apartment is when she is taking shower alone 😃 

13 minutes ago, miscvoyeur said:

I can't even watch the two of them. I tried watching a few of their sessions when they first moved in and I can't ever take their sex seriously. Last night they fucked in the living room. I watched about 10 seconds of it before I went back to watching YouTube.

I think the fact that such an unattractive guy can get a beautfiful girl like Martina makes it sexy. She obviously loves him for his personality or maybe it turns her on because she knows he's way out of his league.

1 minute ago, Ebonyvoyeur said:

I think the fact that such an unattractive guy can get a beautfiful girl like Martina makes it sexy. She obviously loves him for his personality or maybe it turns her on because she knows he's way out of his league.

His attractiveness has nothing to do with why I personally can't watch their sex. As far as serious relationships go, to me it makes sense. Alberto is a cool guy personality wise and I have no problems with him.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2

2 hours ago, moos54 said:

Je ne suis pas certain qu'Alberto soit bisexuel, voilà pourquoi il ne fait pas la même chose  😁

Il pourrait très bien avoir une liaison avec plusieurs femmes mais il ne le fera pas.

Comment réagirait Martina ?

Ce n'est pas par ce que Martina et bisexuelle qu'elle doit aller butiner d'autres femmes elle et en couple il faut qu'elle respecte Alberto.

être bisexuel ne veut pas dire être infidèle attention et que ce soit avec d'autres femmes ou hommes c'est une trahison quand même maintenant si Alberto laisse faire c'est son problème.

He could very well be having an affair with several women, but he won't.

How would Martina react?

It is not because Martina and bisexual that she has to go and visit other women and as a couple she must respect Alberto.

being bisexual does not mean being unfaithful, careful and whether it is with other women or men it is a betrayal anyway now if Alberto lets it happen, it is his problem.

• Upvote 1

8 minutes ago, scoutouyoufe said:

Il pourrait très bien avoir une liaison avec plusieurs femmes mais il ne le fera pas.

Comment réagirait Martina ?

Ce n'est pas par ce que Martina et bisexuelle qu'elle doit aller butiner d'autres femmes elle et en couple il faut qu'elle respecte Alberto.

être bisexuel ne veut pas dire être infidèle attention et que ce soit avec d'autres femmes ou hommes c'est une trahison quand même maintenant si Alberto laisse faire c'est son problème.

He could very well be having an affair with several women, but he won't.

How would Martina react?

It is not because Martina and bisexual that she has to go and visit other women and as a couple she must respect Alberto.

being bisexual does not mean being unfaithful, careful and whether it is with other women or men it is a betrayal anyway now if Alberto lets it happen, it is his problem.

Tu ne peux pas comparer les deux situations qui sont complètement différente, et désolé de te dire cela, mais il y a beaucoup de respect dans leur couple vue qu'ils en parlent tout les deux ouvertement et qu'elle ne lui cache rien

la discussion est la base de tout donc il n'y a aucune trahison de qui que ce soit dans cette histoire 

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, moos54 said:

Tu ne peux pas comparer les deux situations qui sont complètement différente, et désolé de te dire cela, mais il y a beaucoup de respect dans leur couple vue qu'ils en parlent tout les deux ouvertement et qu'elle ne lui cache rien

la discussion est la base de tout donc il n'y a aucune trahison de qui que ce soit dans cette histoire 

Vous avez raison !

mais jusqu'à quand ?

Il se pourrait qu'un jour Alberto soit fatigué de savoir que sa femme s'amuse comme si elle était toute seule célibataire.

1 minute ago, miscvoyeur said:

Techniquement non.

Elle ne recrute pas. Elle ne travaille pas dans la gestion. Elle n'aide pas à gérer l'entreprise.

Ah bon ?

Il n'y a pas de contrat avec RLC alors ?

Que fait-elle sur le site web elle s'expose gratuitement peut-être ?

Qui paye pour le loyer la nourriture et le reste ?

Is that so ?

There is no contract with RLC then?

What is she doing on the website she is exhibiting for free perhaps?

Who pays for the rent, food and the rest?

• Like 1

12 hours ago, EMMETT111 said:

so if martina is bisexual why does she never bring home girls to share with alberto

Lol...a naïve statement if there ever was one.  Your assumption is that any bi woman that Martina meets would also love to fuck Alberto...lol.  Not to mention that Martina might not want Alberto fucking another woman. 

It doesn't work that way...just say'n.  

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1