So if martina is bisexual why does she never bring home girls to share with alberto

EMMETT111

3 minutes ago, bluewinner said:

I hope Martina invites barca girls (Holly) to her place. 😃

I think it's great to see Martina has become flavour of the month all of a sudden...There's no doubt she's lovely, with a great personality as well...She deserves the attention because she's very underrated...and I'm the 1st to hold my hand up here...

Raise Hand GIF by Nick Jonas

Sorry Martina...I'll pay more attention now ❤️

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1

3 minutes ago, maxfactor said:

Martin is an absolute doll, the problem is Alberto. :biggrin:

He's just a normal bloke, isn't he?...I spose it's a case of the boy done good...😄

But he's an ok guy, as far as I can see...They appear to have a solid relationship...yet I was really surprised to hear that she bats for both sides and he's totally chilled about that...That's pretty cool though...😁

• Like 1
  • Upvote 3

39 minutes ago, maxfactor said:

Martin is an absolute doll, the problem is Alberto. :biggrin:

Alberto isn't a "problem"!  They simply just have a more traditional relationship, while the rest of these girls are wild.  I think anyone attempting to get her to start being like them will end her relationship with Alberto, which I don't believe she wants to risk.  IMHO, I think she's quite happy with him and regardless of how "out of her league" he is physically, she appears to enjoy the sex thoroughly.  I'd say that even though Alberto my be unattractive comparatively, he's loving to her and treats her like a queen.  Compared to every other guy on RLC, he's faithful and caring.  THAT is why she's with him.  I might not know Spanish or be able to watch their every move, so maybe I don't know everything.  This is just my opinion based on what I've seen and I haven't seen anything to the contrary.  As for the bi-sexuality theories... from what I've observes lately, she's CURIOUS and CAUTIOUS.  She tested a little with Megan the first time.  The second time, she seemed pretty comfortable kissing Holly, and even briefly got topless in the open.  BOTH times she was quite drunk.  That opens up her inhibitions allow her to experiment, but she's still cautious.  Doesn't look to me like she's ready to go muff diving quite yet.  When and if that happens, I think Alberto will be aware of it and probably ok with it.  I would be.  As long as another dick isn't involved, I wouldn't really care.  I highly doubt she'll ever invite a girl home.  Alberto is a good guy and doesn't want to cheat on her.  To him (and me) that would be like her hopping on one of the guys at B4.  I'm sure neither one of them want the other messing around like that.  Could be wrong, but that's how it appears to me.  Basically, this is all a big debate with everyone, because Martina and Alberto, for all intents and purposes are a REGULAR couple, which is completely divergent from everything else on RLC.  I'm sure most on RLC expect or would rather the other houses and how the girls act, so it's an anomaly and they stand out, but so what?  Let the others do their thing.  Whatever, it's just my two bucks.  Take it or leave it.  I'd just like to see everyone back off of Alberto.  Martina is AWESOME and I just don't want to see her corrupted.  I, personally, like to see their "style" of relationship.

• Like 6
  • Upvote 1

31 minutes ago, Moosecini said:

Alberto isn't a "problem"!  They simply just have a more traditional relationship, while the rest of these girls are wild.  I think anyone attempting to get her to start being like them will end her relationship with Alberto, which I don't believe she wants to risk.  IMHO, I think she's quite happy with him and regardless of how "out of her league" he is physically, she appears to enjoy the sex thoroughly.  I'd say that even though Alberto my be unattractive comparatively, he's loving to her and treats her like a queen.  Compared to every other guy on RLC, he's faithful and caring.  THAT is why she's with him.  I might not know Spanish or be able to watch their every move, so maybe I don't know everything.  This is just my opinion based on what I've seen and I haven't seen anything to the contrary.  As for the bi-sexuality theories... from what I've observes lately, she's CURIOUS and CAUTIOUS.  She tested a little with Megan the first time.  The second time, she seemed pretty comfortable kissing Holly, and even briefly got topless in the open.  BOTH times she was quite drunk.  That opens up her inhibitions allow her to experiment, but she's still cautious.  Doesn't look to me like she's ready to go muff diving quite yet.  When and if that happens, I think Alberto will be aware of it and probably ok with it.  I would be.  As long as another dick isn't involved, I wouldn't really care.  I highly doubt she'll ever invite a girl home.  Alberto is a good guy and doesn't want to cheat on her.  To him (and me) that would be like her hopping on one of the guys at B4.  I'm sure neither one of them want the other messing around like that.  Could be wrong, but that's how it appears to me.  Basically, this is all a big debate with everyone, because Martina and Alberto, for all intents and purposes are a REGULAR couple, which is completely divergent from everything else on RLC.  I'm sure most on RLC expect or would rather the other houses and how the girls act, so it's an anomaly and they stand out, but so what?  Let the others do their thing.  Whatever, it's just my two bucks.  Take it or leave it.  I'd just like to see everyone back off of Alberto.  Martina is AWESOME and I just don't want to see her corrupted.  I, personally, like to see their "style" of relationship.

Relax sparky...I have no issue with their relationship nor the fact that they are a couple.  I JUST DON'T LIKE LOOKING AT HIM. :dodgy:

2 minutes ago, maxfactor said:

Relax sparky...I have no issue with their relationship nor the fact that they are a couple.  I JUST DON'T LIKE LOOKING AT HIM. :dodgy:

Hey, it's just my general opinion.  Lotta guys dumping on Alberto recently.  Not directed at one person.  I'm not partial to seeing him or any other guy either, so I get THAT.  I don't think 99% of the members of RLC are there to see the guys anyway.  🤣

• Like 2

49 minutes ago, Moosecini said:

It really doesn't matter what you or the rest of us like or don't like her to do. It's her life and she is free to live it how she wants. your approval or disapproval doesn't matter that much. 

• Like 2

44 minutes ago, modom95 said:

Hola Omedo, ¿cómo lo sabes?

yo creo , que lo que le costo 26 euros no fue el taxi , fueron los tuneles de vallvidriera , segun escuche se equivoco . igual estoy equivocado por que no escuche la conversacion completa .

11 minutes ago, darkman said:

yo creo , que lo que le costo 26 euros no fue el taxi , fueron los tuneles de vallvidriera , segun escuche se equivoco . igual estoy equivocado por que no escuche la conversacion completa .

Los túneles de Vallvidriera cuestan sobre unos 4 euros, aparte le dijo a Alberto que el taxista les había timado y este le contesto que lo denunciara.

• Like 1

11 hours ago, miscvoyeur said:

Non, ce n'est pas la même chose. Vous refusez simplement de comprendre la différence.

D'accord ils sont filmés par les caméras pour nous faire plaisir sans contrepartie financière mais comment ils vivre alors que les deux ne travaillent pas en ce moment ils vivent des droits sociaux ?

Expliquez-moi alors la différence ils sont payés autrement ?

All right, they are filmed by the cameras to please us without financial compensation, but how do they live when the two are not working at the moment they are living on social rights?

Explain to me then the difference they are paid otherwise?

2 minutes ago, scoutouyoufe said:

All right, they are filmed by the cameras to please us without financial compensation, but how do they live when the two are not working at the moment they are living on social rights?

Explain to me then the difference they are paid otherwise?

You see, I never said they are there to please us without financial compensation. Of course they are being paid by RLC. But being paid by RLC is NOT the same as working for the company. As I have said before, they do not work management, they do not recruit and they do not help run or operate the business. You are making comparisons that are just wrong and if you do not understand that by now then just keep on believing what you want. I'm not going to argue this anymore.