So if martina is bisexual why does she never bring home girls to share with alberto

EMMETT111

Btw, whats wrong with Alberto ??? the guy is really in pain...seems his left knee is hurting like hell......he is screaming the whole time and was biting on  a pencil....he can't barely walk.....what happened ????

22 minutes ago, upyourass said:

Btw, whats wrong with Alberto ??? the guy is really in pain...seems his left knee is hurting like hell......he is screaming the whole time and was biting on  a pencil....he can't barely walk.....what happened ????

Came back from mountainbiking and has been limping since. Watching replay it think he dislocated his kneecap and pushed it back in. Looked very painful. It's a pretty common injury when mtb'ing. That or he fell down the stairs coming up the apt or something idk.

14 minutes ago, fret said:

Came back from mountainbiking and has been limping since. Watching replay it think he dislocated his kneecap and pushed it back in. Looked very painful. It's a pretty common injury when mtb'ing. That or he fell down the stairs coming up the apt or something idk.

If this is what he had as a problem, he is not really lucky because he had suffered the same kind of injury to his shoulder or arm two or three years ago.

5 minutes ago, moos54 said:

If this is what he had as a problem, he is not really lucky because he had suffered the same kind of injury to his shoulder or arm two or three years ago.

Yeah he doesn't seem very lucky. His legs are bruised and cut all the time. Either way it sounds like he is dying in the bathroom atm . Starting to feel sorry for him, it's something very serious i'm afraid.

On 11/23/2020 at 3:51 AM, Moosecini said:

Alberto isn't a "problem"!  They simply just have a more traditional relationship, while the rest of these girls are wild.  I think anyone attempting to get her to start being like them will end her relationship with Alberto, which I don't believe she wants to risk.  IMHO, I think she's quite happy with him and regardless of how "out of her league" he is physically, she appears to enjoy the sex thoroughly.  I'd say that even though Alberto my be unattractive comparatively, he's loving to her and treats her like a queen.  Compared to every other guy on RLC, he's faithful and caring.  THAT is why she's with him.  I might not know Spanish or be able to watch their every move, so maybe I don't know everything.  This is just my opinion based on what I've seen and I haven't seen anything to the contrary.  As for the bi-sexuality theories... from what I've observes lately, she's CURIOUS and CAUTIOUS.  She tested a little with Megan the first time.  The second time, she seemed pretty comfortable kissing Holly, and even briefly got topless in the open.  BOTH times she was quite drunk.  That opens up her inhibitions allow her to experiment, but she's still cautious.  Doesn't look to me like she's ready to go muff diving quite yet.  When and if that happens, I think Alberto will be aware of it and probably ok with it.  I would be.  As long as another dick isn't involved, I wouldn't really care.  I highly doubt she'll ever invite a girl home.  Alberto is a good guy and doesn't want to cheat on her.  To him (and me) that would be like her hopping on one of the guys at B4.  I'm sure neither one of them want the other messing around like that.  Could be wrong, but that's how it appears to me.  Basically, this is all a big debate with everyone, because Martina and Alberto, for all intents and purposes are a REGULAR couple, which is completely divergent from everything else on RLC.  I'm sure most on RLC expect or would rather the other houses and how the girls act, so it's an anomaly and they stand out, but so what?  Let the others do their thing.  Whatever, it's just my two bucks.  Take it or leave it.  I'd just like to see everyone back off of Alberto.  Martina is AWESOME and I just don't want to see her corrupted.  I, personally, like to see their "style" of relationship.

Excellent comments, making the sum of the situation , excellent from start to end . 

• Like 1

On 11/22/2020 at 4:25 AM, Ebonyvoyeur said:

When she went to the other house to fool around with the girls she looked uncomfortable. I think she's only bicurious

What House was this ? When was this ? Any links, webside, pictures ?

On 11/22/2020 at 10:17 AM, maxfactor said:

Lol...a naïve statement if there ever was one.  Your assumption is that any bi woman that Martina meets would also love to fuck Alberto...lol.  Not to mention that Martina might not want Alberto fucking another woman. 

It doesn't work that way...just say'n.  

well then i guess alberto might be getting strange when he goes out overnight witch might help explain fat creepy dude that keeps showing up when he is gone overnight,really would you let your woman go out and have sex with other beautiful girls if she wasnt sharing and even if he can go out and get some strange he wont get anything like she can just look she has made out with megan and hollie one of which im sure would have no problem with a threesome and most relationships if the woman is going out and getting girls they share a few with the man they love and if the girl dont want alberto martina can say oh well its not like she cant get any woman she wants and as pretty as she is she can get one that will do alberto

• Upvote 1