Sina & Sky (2020) Part #1

This guy who has stayed now in the apartment must be Sky because he is the guy Sina fucked with in the old apartment while Jules was not, I predicted that Sina was falling in love with this guy and I didn't get confused! Now he's with him.

• Like 4

• Replies 474
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just now, Gudari said:

This guy who has stayed now in the apartment must be Sky because he is the guy Sina fucked with in the old apartment while Jules was not, I predicted that Sina was falling in love with this guy and I didn't get confused! Now he's with him.

Well someones gotta be right sooner or later :biggrin:

• Like 1

Just now, Robwin said:

@Parxx Well they all nearly have been coming in and out all night this guy might go in a minute and the other bugger come back lol

Quite possible. But one thing is sure, none of them are Sina’s BF. It an apt with a single girl and single guy which in a way isn’t bad. The latest Sky was hitting on that blond the whole night though he didn’t get lucky.

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, Parxx said:

Now he is also leaving and the other guy is back. I give up. May be there is no Sky. VH just messing with us.

There is no doubt on who is Sky unless sina was drunk when send the photo and thinking that was kissing another random dude

• Thanks 1

3 minutes ago, Parxx said:

Quite possible. But one thing is sure, none of them are Sina’s BF. It an apt with a single girl and single guy which in a way isn’t bad. The latest Sky was hitting on that blond the whole night though he didn’t get lucky.

Well all the apartments say someone AND someone so wouldn't put yer money on it just yet. @Gudariseems to think it is her boyfriend so i ain't saying nothing now :biggrin:

4 hours ago, Jawis said:

Anyone now knows who Sky is? The dark haired guy was a frequent guest with them and the other guy is the guy that came frequently before they went offline. I'm not surprised that he's in the picture again. Probably the reason why Sina was sad because he lived far away. I now get it why Jules didn't want to touch her anymore. 

4 hours ago, life+90 said:

1CE83829-F530-4670-BF94-EAA4855D7F32.thumb.png.93041ae1b344eb10781fa171fbfbb4da.png

Life+90 mentioned it like 50 posts before 😁

• Haha 1

I repeat again and thank you for the Sparkles confirmation photo, this is the guy who was fucked with Sina for several weeks when Jules was not in the apartment. She yelled and enjoyed more with this boy than with Jules and is now with him. You only need a quick view of the files...

1 hour ago, Sparkles said:

There is no doubt on who is Sky unless sina was drunk when send the photo and thinking that was kissing another random dude

Thanks for confirming. Don’t follow VH twitter feed. Strange BF though. Whenever he had a chance, he had his hands all over the blonde.

• Haha 1

17 minutes ago, Parxx said:

Thanks for confirming. Don’t follow VH twitter feed. Strange BF though. Whenever he had a chance, he had his hands all over the blonde.

Comparing for who was there, who wouldn't have the hands all over the blonde??? 😁

And of course it's not a boyfriend. 

• Haha 1
  • Sad 1