Fan Page Leora 2020 #2

patou

Guest Slipper Guyquad
1 hour ago, masterchef56 said:

To bad that Malia didn´t was there.I thought when Malia was playing with Leors pussy,Leora could easily just said,go for it,rub me harder and take it from there.

Yeah but i think so soon after last night it could have looked forced, and as i said above - Her mood wasn't good for most of tonight.

13 minutes ago, Slipper Guyquad said:

Timing i think, it just came to her, but then it was beddy byes for Malia, so she then decided and took matters into her own hands!

But REMEMBER VERY IMPORTANT!!! Be grateful everyone that she did this anyway (not that you aren't, just in the general sense), because guess who has pissed her off tonight???? After just 4 days of starting talking and seeing each other......

AGAIN!!!🤬

Honestly, I think the more she is involved with this guy the more she is setting herself up for more self inflicted punishment.

• Like 2

Guest Slipper Guyquad
6 minutes ago, jetlag8 said:

Honestly, I think the more she is involved with this guy the more she is setting herself up for more self inflicted punishment.

Yes 100%, but try telling her this! We can only see so much before it's -

'Sorry Leora, we have seen you get angry, lose your temper, yell and indeed cry far too many times. If you keep running back to him, it's your own fault'

Because it is. It's all very well people saying it's her own private life, and it is - BUT if it is brought on camera, then it's public, as we all see and hear it - You an watch it back as many times you like on replay. And it has been horrible so many times. Not one single positive. And she is STILL getting pissed off with him tonight. Glutton For Punishment.

8 minutes ago, Slipper Guyquad said:

Yes, but try telling her this! We can only see so much before it's

'Sorry Leora, we have seen you get angry, lose your temper, yell and indeed cry too many times. If you keep running back to him, it's your own fault'

Because it is. It's all very well people saying it's her own private life, and it is - BUT if it is brought on camera, then it's public, as we all see and hear it. And it has been horrible so many times. And she is STILL getting pissed off with him tonight. Glutton For Punishment.

It's true they are both a glutton for punishment, I really think she is just flogging a dead horse.

Guest Slipper Guyquad
2 minutes ago, jetlag8 said:

It's true they are both a glutton for punishment, I really think she is just flogging a dead horse.

It is the most bewildering situation i have seen, and it is showing no signs of ending. They have literally spent about a month of the last 5 months together, and have fallen out for probably a total of 4 of them too. Yet.....

I understand why HE keep it going, he's besotted. Why she does, considering how we have seen and heard her countless times, is unfathomable.

1 minute ago, Slipper Guyquad said:

It is the most bewildering situation i have seen, and it is showing no signs of ending. They have literally spent about a month of the last 5 months together, and have fallen out for probably a total of 4 of them too. Yet.....

What might happen one day to put an end to all of this, is the truth comes out about what she does for a living or why he can never come to her apartment. There is so much deceit in their so called relationship  and you can only hide that for so long before he finds out something he is not supposed to know, and that could be the end of it all.

Guest Slipper Guyquad
3 minutes ago, jetlag8 said:

What might happen one day to put an end to all of this, is the truth comes out about what she does for a living or why he can never come to her apartment. There is so much deceit in their so called relationship  and you can only hide that for so long before he finds out something he is not supposed to know, and that could be the end of it all.

Well, that's something that would have to be dealt with if and when. And will show what both really feel and are willing to accept.

Guest Slipper Guyquad

There is one lovely little moment tonight - Yes i am already watching replay! - Where Malia is having a play and you see Leora look down and has a little smile at what she sees! 😀

grrrrrr, sometimes Leora behaves like a scared schoolgirl and doesn't matter what Malia does shes not going to have sexy times. I'm happy to show Leora what to do to Malia to make her happy. 

Time has cum to call in Taylor & Piper help them out.

• Haha 2

Guest Slipper Guyquad

I will repeat, because tonight was indeed a little odd, time wise. Things were ok, watching TV together this afternoon, no problems, and they got on the bed this evening to watch the tablet. Then You-Know-Who decided to interrupt, and ended up (For about the 170th time) pissing her off, just 4 days after making up again. This led to yet another of her massive stone faced text lectures, done while Malia stroked her hair to calm her. The fact Malia got to even touch Leora later was a gift, considering what had happened, considering she was annoyed by him again. So for Leora to take all by surprise at such a late hour - Maybe even done to spite him - Should be considered a very welcome bonus! Lately she hasn't been in the mood much, for whatever reason, but the fact is we have seen 2 bates in 2 days - And that is a surprise, thinking of how this second one never looked on the cards. And i'm also sure Malia had indeed warmed her up! She certainly enjoyed what she saw from above!

Face it, STOP IGNORING IT!! - This PussyBoy has altered and is still altering how she is behaving on camera - WE HAVE SEEN THAT TONIGHT!! BE GLAD & GRATEFUL SHE DID WHAT SHE DID!! 

---------------------------------

EDIT - Since writing this just 25 minutes ago, she is now talking to him all lovingly again so we're back to square one and it's all forgiven AGAIN. FORGET IT!! IT'S HOPELESS!!