Fan Page Leora 2020 #2

patou

1 minute ago, Pepe said:

Ah then in the old apartment she called the shots too. Does that mean Paul was the woman probably. Instead I will say she just has a strong personality and loves being in control. 

Pepe, open mind.

OMG if you don't think Paul was a man child and the woman type in the relationship you were seeing diferent things to everyone else. 

Guest Slipper Guyquad
43 minutes ago, Aussie_oi_oi said:

Pepe, open mind.

OMG if you don't think Paul was a man child and the woman type in the relationship you were seeing diferent things to everyone else. 

I'm not here to defend Paul unjustly, i know he is far from perfect and all that, but what they had clearly worked, and clearly still exists between them. And if that is where Leora's heart is, and it most definitely is, then who is anyone to say it shouldn't be. Not that anyone IS saying that, i'll make that clear, but you get what i mean.  

19 minutes ago, Aussie_oi_oi said:

Pepe, open mind.

In the first apartment yes he was the stronger minded. I remember a certain person telling me that he would always would get upset if she was naked and that he forbid her to touch herself. Though most of the time she defied him. Then in the second apartment things started to slowly change. Growth as I like to call it. 

I think he pretty much became a mommas boy and needed to be taken care of. Leora liked taking care of him.

Even though I don't like things he's done to her over the years Leora didn't see him that way. He was OK for the most part. Fairly intelligent. I ragged on him because of the things he did. 

• Like 4
  • Haha 1
  • Confused 1

31 minutes ago, patou said:

What do you think of Leora's return not a direct word in the toilet sms can be and direct in the shower remove the traces 

Evidently you have never been out in the cold for a walk, and had the need to use the restroom when you got home !!

Plus, both Leora, and Malia always, at least, wash their hands as soon as they get home !!

Your speculation, has no merit, in my opinion !!  

• Like 5
  • Upvote 1

Guest Slipper Guyquad
6 minutes ago, scutus said:

Evidently you have never been out in the cold for a walk, and had the need to use the restroom when you got home !!

Plus, both Leora, and Malia always, at least wash their hands as soon as they get home !!

And freezing cold so what better way to warm up than a quick hot shower. And both hate using toilets anywhere public so come home to use theirs if they are in walking range. First thing they both do when they get in often is go for a piss!

9 minutes ago, scutus said:

Plus, both Leora, and Malia always, at least, wash their hands as soon as they get home !!

It's like these people just can't wait to spew the filth. 

Do they not realize how stupid it makes them look. 

• Like 3
  • Upvote 2

4 minutes ago, Pepe said:

It's like these people just can't wait to spew the filth. 

Do they not realize how stupid it makes them look. 

My opinion, is that they think Leora is doing " WHAT THEY WOULD DO ".!!!! 

Judging her activities, by THEIR life style !

• Like 5