B1 Girls on Vacation - General Topic 2020 #19 (December)

Il y a 4 heures, ed2 a dit :

In fact, he was! I know that, because I were once trying to help him re-subscribe. But I guess it's just easier for his self-image to say that he chose to quit instead. It's both sad and hillarious at the same time.

Like how? I thought they ban via IP addresses? Or it is just payment methods which don't make sense.

14 minutes ago, Robwin said:

Why is it ok for the chosen few to be able to mud sling yet when anyone else does it they all throw their rattles out the pram. Like reading a comedy farce written by idiots. No doubt i shall receive a few chosen words by the cave dwellers as they can't resist it. ::). Such a happy enviroment eh.

It isn't OK for anyone, actually. That's also exactly why I'm doing this. If you've noticed, I have never been disrespectful of anyone else. Only Harley (and bud), because this is how they are behaving towards everyone else on this forum. And the only thing I'm doing is using their own words against them. It has nothing to do with being in majority or in minority. It has to do with being a tiny bit consequent, mean what you say, and not just make up bullshit and throw out at others.

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1

3 minutes ago, ed2 said:

It isn't OK for anyone, actually. That's also exactly why I'm doing this. If you've noticed, I have never been disrespectful of anyone else. Only Harley (and bud), because this is how they are behaving towards everyone else on this forum. And the only thing I'm doing is using their own words against them. It has nothing to do with being in majority or in minority. It has to do with being a tiny bit consequent, mean what you say, and not just make up bullshit and throw out at others.

Don't mind him Ed, he is just like Harley, if not worse. 😉

• Like 2
  • Haha 1
  • Sad 1

3 minutes ago, ed2 said:

No problem, all views welcome eh.