B1 Girls on Vacation - General Topic 2020 #19 (December)

1 hour ago, HarleyFatboy said:

The reason I ask is, when my late wife and I visited friends in England some years ago, I had thought they called green peas....faggots.  One of the Englishmen that I PM with were talking about all the different names of things and I brought up, what do you all call green peas over there.  He has told me they are known as Mushy Peas or Sloppy Peas but that's not the name I remember and I don't have my wife to help me out anymore.  Any help would be greatly appreciated.

We call them garden peas. 

Mushy peas is right.

And faggots are lovely in thick gravy. 🙂 

• Like 1

7 hours ago, corvette84 said:

RLC must not know that she is moving in there. It says guest room. 😏

5 hours ago, Noldus said:

It is certainly clear, but he who keeps track of the overview must have an alcohol problemv😉

They fixed the names 

• Like 1

so here is my take ... the B4 is a failure for mixing couples and hot playful, single  girls like Holly and Megan....

as I have pointed out there is more uninhibited nudity  (which I come for not this real life playing cards with clothes  on bullshit ) that single girls gravitate to ...    already they undressed on the couch .. last time there (im talking B1)  full nudity in the kitchen and living rooms for us to finally enjoy.... 

So Gina and Curly, and the other 2 couples will take over the grand vlla (cause bigshot Bogdown and Nelly won't downsize) .... the Young girls move into B4 and real fun and parties will come about .... and Serafima haters may not remember the nudity Sera had during parties, getting body painted and wrapped in plastic wrap.... had lots of hot GIRL friends over and lots of lingerie and nudity play...and more of that .... Martina will feel more safe without the leering, intrusive, horny boys and we can expect her visits there ... and maybe a side note, Gina will not have the controversy of slut boy curly boning Holly the minute her back is turned... 

so that my take and thats how it will be .... 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, HappyChappie said:

You never know, could have been Ariana scheduled to go to B4 and then she refused so Gina had to take her place. Just a conspiracy theory. 🙂 

I don't think so. Ariana has a good relationship with everyone in B4. but TBH if the new B1 tenant is actually Sera's beautiful friend, I be quite happy with the cast in this apartment. 👍