B1 Girls on Vacation - General Topic 2020 #19 (December)

Noldus

8 hours ago, Aussie_oi_oi said:

This song so reminds me of Serafima 🤣

Sera won't be very happy to read that, lol...🤣
She ain't exactly pretty
Ain't exactly small

Fourt'two thirt'nine fiftysix
Weighin' in at nineteen stone

I take it you meant just her boobs 😁

This is my fav AC/DC track, btw 🤘

• Upvote 1

13 hours ago, Thestarider said:

Naga, I believe their is so much more to Martina than what we have seen, I think she is about to come into her own and is another reason I ponied up the sub again.

Martina is the Hidden  Ace of RLC currently and with the Christmas times that are approaching ,  If played well , it can lead to some amazing events happening at the Barcelona apartments . 

9 hours ago, Aussie_oi_oi said:

This song so reminds me of Serafima 🤣

Dear Aussie , reading that you have seen AC/DC for over than 20 times , the jealousy feelings hit hard .. I hope I manage to live this experience even once in my life 😌😇

• Upvote 1

20 minutes ago, nagachilli2 said:

I've gotta say, I'm soooooo pleased Ariana got the big room 💓

We need to adjust to the left side of her now while she gives us her amazing orgasms as in the previous room , the nearest camera was from the other side 😬

21 hours ago, corvette84 said:
21 hours ago, coolcucumber said:

Cigarette 

No, a gay man.

Actually, you are talking about two different words.

Fag, slang word for cigarette, comes from Middle English. A fag end means a remnant or a flap of some textile, or in this case probably paper.

Fag, as a derogatory word for male homosexuals, is just a shorted form of faggot. From French.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2

7 minutes ago, ed2 said:

Actually, you are talking about two different words.

Fag, slang word for cigarette, comes from Middle English. A fag end means a remnant or a flap of some textile, or in this case probably paper.

Fag, as a derogatory word for male homosexuals, is just a shorted form of faggot. From French.

Of course, faggots are very tasty...in the culinary world, I might add...😏

image.jpeg.f39892dba443abb71dbee2ee11740cf9.jpeg

1 minute ago, HarleyFatboy said:

Are you referring to the green peas?

No the 'meatballs'

Faggots are meatballs made from minced off-cuts and offal, especially pork (traditionally pig's heart, liver, and fatty belly meat or bacon) together with herbs for flavouring and sometimes added bread crumbs. It is a traditional dish in the United Kingdom, especially South and Mid Wales and the English Midlands.

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, nagachilli2 said:

No the 'meatballs'

Faggots are meatballs made from minced off-cuts and offal, especially pork (traditionally pig's heart, liver, and fatty belly meat or bacon) together with herbs for flavouring and sometimes added bread crumbs. It is a traditional dish in the United Kingdom, especially South and Mid Wales and the English Midlands.

The reason I ask is, when my late wife and I visited friends in England some years ago, I had thought they called green peas....faggots.  One of the Englishmen that I PM with were talking about all the different names of things and I brought up, what do you all call green peas over there.  He has told me they are known as Mushy Peas or Sloppy Peas but that's not the name I remember and I don't have my wife to help me out anymore.  Any help would be greatly appreciated.