B1 Girls on Vacation - General Topic 2020 #19 (December)

Just now, corvette84 said:

No, Sera had a friend stay over a couple of times. She wasn't camera shy and took showers without hiding anything. 

I find her much better looking than Claire .. and since we said that anyone who has been passing by B1 became a tenant , it could be easily her 😉

I can’t remember also if it has been  more obvious than today that CC has strong ties with RLC or the opposite , it is good to have inside information of what’s happening with some of the apartments , I don’t know also if this is an indication that finally CC and RLC have come in terms and there won’t be problems anymore with content and so on . 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, nagachilli2 said:

I know 😉...I saw them when Bon was with them, and I preferred them back then, tbh...

We'll call them Australian then...😆

It's a bit like calling Crowded House Aussie band but really there New Zealand band. But they were living in Australia when they started but there New Zealand born.

13 minutes ago, Aussie_oi_oi said:

It's a bit like calling Crowded House Aussie band but really there New Zealand band. But they were living in Australia when they started but there New Zealand born.

I was just pulling your plonker my friend...😉

Well I have just re-subscribed after being away for a while now. I see that the most Luscious Lovely Super Pure Sexless Serafima is still wearing her crown ever so proudly. "The Ice Princess" lives in B-2 still frozen like a rock from the waist down. Goodness if that girl only knew what she has to offer all of us pervs. She could become one of the most memorable of all time, but alas we know that is not going to happen either. I use to think that same about Jasmin as well. But she made a believer out of the members of RLC and lives on her superstar status as one of the top 3 all time RLC Girls in my books, right behind the famed Ravishing Rita and Classic Kamilla. there could be a place for Succulent Sera if she would just give in to her inner most desires. 

• Like 1