B1 Girls on Vacation - General Topic 2020 #19 (December)

6 hours ago, LUCKY2962 said:

Radish, is beautiful, but cold like the north pole

Yes, I tend to agree with you. Radish is very beautiful and tasty as well, so is spring onion. I normally buy them together. if you don't like to eat them cold just leave them outside the fridge for a little while before eating them. 😜 

• Like 1

9 hours ago, bluewinner said:

Why has Radislava left the chain light on her bed. they can easily overheat and start a fire, and those bed covers and sheets are highly flammable. 🔥  bad idea

I have lightchains too, probably LED, it produces no heat at all. The only thing that gets hot is the exchanger on the plug in.

• Like 1

20 minutes ago, ed2 said:

I have lightchains too, probably LED, it produces no heat at all. The only thing that gets hot is the exchanger on the plug in.

" Christmas tree lights should not be left on for prolonged periods of time or overnight. Even LED lights can overheat, and with a combination of a dry Christmas tree, could cause a fire. Make it a habit to turn off your Christmas lights every time you leave the house or go to bed at night.To make it easier, purchase a light timer for your Christmas tree lights and set it to a time to turn off every night and back on the next day. You can also buy a wireless control or smart plug to shut off your lights through an app on your phone. Not only could this save your home from a fire, but it could also save you money in electricity bills." 

source : chain light safety 

2 minutes ago, bluewinner said:

" Christmas tree lights should not be left on for prolonged periods of time or overnight. Even LED lights can overheat, and with a combination of a dry Christmas tree, could cause a fire. Make it a habit to turn off your Christmas lights every time you leave the house or go to bed at night.To make it easier, purchase a light timer for your Christmas tree lights and set it to a time to turn off every night and back on the next day. You can also buy a wireless control or smart plug to shut off your lights through an app on your phone. Not only could this save your home from a fire, but it could also save you money in electricity bills." 

source : chain light safety 

As a Fire/Ems person for 25 year's you would not believe what people do or leave unattended that causes a house fire. It's crazy.    on fire GIF  You lose all your belonging's by being stupid.

• Like 3