B1 Girls on Vacation - General Topic 2020 #19 (December)

55 minutes ago, nagachilli2 said:

I watch Sera too...:biggrin:

Am I odd, because I prefer watching Sera's tits jiggle around under a loose top than when she's topless...🙄

Hell no Naga that is not odd, it is normal for horny old goat like us. 

Image result for hprnu old goat

• Haha 1

4 minutes ago, nagachilli2 said:

In fact I'm not watch her jiggling tits right now because she hasn't got a top on...😏

yea right !!!! I am, I love those gazonga's. The good lord blessed that woman with the ability to hypnotize men without even trying. I am really enjoying Serafima's reincarnation this time around. She is still sexless without real clue as how to seduce a man, but ???

• Like 2

Just now, nagachilli2 said:

Here I go again...Am I odd that I love the many positions that Ariana sits or lies in? I love it when she bends her feet in like that ❤️

Sorry guys...I've lost it!! 🤪

Let me say this again you "HORNY OLD GOAT" and I agree with you I love it to. 😎

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Thestarider said:

yea right !!!! I am, I love those gazonga's. The good lord blessed that woman with the ability to hypnotize men without even trying. I am really enjoying Serafima's reincarnation this time around. She is still sexless without real clue as how to seduce a man, but ???

This apt has a history of great boobs...Irma and Stella instantly jump out 😜..Stella's were great, but, for 1 reason or another, I was never a fan of her, so I probably didn't appreciate them as much as I should have. Irma's are legendary, but not in my world...I just never liked them...But I find Sera's, although not generally a fan of really big boobs, mesmerising...under a shirt, of course...😆

14 minutes ago, nagachilli2 said:

This apt has a history of great boobs...Irma and Stella instantly jump out 😜..Stella's were great, but, for 1 reason or another, I was never a fan of her, so I probably didn't appreciate them as much as I should have. Irma's are legendary, but not in my world...I just never liked them...But I find Sera's, although not generally a fan of really big boobs, mesmerising...under a shirt, of course...😆

Too big for me. 🙄