B1 Girls on Vacation - General Topic 2020 #19 (December)

Le 12/13/2020 à 4:43 AM, wooders78 a dit :

if they want a vacation they should pay for a holiday not get paid. this is a job, i dont expect them to be in all the time but a bit more than to eat and sleep

Yes, many viewers here somehow fucking believe the title 'Girls on Vacation' when clearly, no girls in their right minds will be willing to stay naked on cameras for perving eyes without being paid.

These girls are on paid vacation, to put it nicely. They are paid cam girls if you ask me.

Why paid cam girls? Because you fucking don't get to see them (without their consent) off-cams.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, SierraTM said:

Yes, many viewers here somehow fucking believe the title 'Girls on Vacation' when clearly, no girls in their right minds will be willing to stay naked on cameras for perving eyes without being paid.

These girls are on paid vacation, to put it nicely. They are paid cam girls if you ask me.

Why paid cam girls? Because you fucking don't get to see them (without their consent) off-cams.

And I hate it that they are getting paid and do nothing. That's the only thing I complain about on here.😉

TBH I am very happy with all three girls in B1. they are all gorgeous and it's fun to watch them. Of course Ariana is the Queen, but I love both Radis and Sera too. now that Gina has moved to B4, Sera and Ariana are getting closer, and Radis is just trying to figure out what's going on 😃 

I think all three girls have interesting friends in the CIty ( both boys and girls ) so I hope that sometimes they invite them back to B1 and share that part of their lives with us too. 

2 minutes ago, bluewinner said:

TBH I am very happy with all three girls in B1. they are all gorgeous and it's fun to watch them. Of course Ariana is the Queen, but I love both Radis and Sera too. now that Gina has moved to B4, Sera and Ariana are getting closer, and Radis is just trying to figure out what's going on 😃 

I think all three girls have interesting friends in the CIty ( both boys and girls ) so I hope that sometimes they invite them back to B1 and share that part of their lives with us too. 

I like Ariana and the other 2 suck. They will never do anything. 🙄

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

5 minutes ago, corvette84 said:

I like Ariana and the other 2 suck. They will never do anything. 🙄

She could move to B2 to replace the prego Milena when the baby arrives. But Ariana would be expected to preform girl on girl action with the other women.

11 minutes ago, Aussie_oi_oi said:

She could move to B2 to replace the prego Milena when the baby arrives. But Ariana would be expected to preform girl on girl action with the other women.

Ariana has already had girl/girl sessions with Amalia, Gina, Claire and Megan. 😉

10 minutes ago, Aussie_oi_oi said:

Milena will be gone long before the baby arrives.  It will be safe too say no one will be seeing her ass after that.  

• Like 1

7 hours ago, corvette84 said:

Ok, I gave her a week more. Still nothing. She is a do nothing joke, just like Sera.

Lool fair enough but I still think Serafima has been wonderful. Personally I like Serafima no matter what she does, same goes for Jasmine and Sofie......I really don't care for Radislava or Ariana tbh...

• Haha 1