B1 Girls on Vacation - General Topic 2020 #19 (December)

27 minutes ago, nagachilli2 said:

I'm not a huge fan of whispering in the apts 😡...it can only mean that someone, whether its the other tenant or us, aren't suppose to hear...

This has been going on for the last 3 to four days. It's not about us but I think it's more about Radi than anything else. Sera's gossiping ability is almost as big as those beautiful tits. She is quite the talker...:smile: 

4 minutes ago, HappyChappie said:

Go on Sera, squeeze that teddy and make believe it's me. 🙂 

Chappie, I am convinced that Sexless Sera only knows how to squeezy the subs out of their money's because if I was a woman and had gonzongas like hers I would not be able to keep hands off of them.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Thestarider said:

Chappie, I am convinced that Sexless Sera only knows how to squeezy the subs out of their money's because if I was a woman and had gonzongas like hers I would not be able to keep hands off of them.

Believe me she has earned the crown she wears on the back of her neck "The ICE Princess"

• Haha 1

Just now, Thestarider said:

Believe me she has earned the crown she wears on the back of her neck "The ICE Princess"

I like her because she doesn't do what you all want her to do. I've said it many times, she a tease. How boring would it be if she did everything you wanted her to do. 🙂 

• Like 3
  • Upvote 3

1 minute ago, HappyChappie said:

I like her because she doesn't do what you all want her to do. I've said it many times, she a tease. How boring would it be if she did everything you wanted her to do. 🙂 

well I really don't care what she does, I just like be a fly on the wall and making people laugh little, this place is dead as hell these days. No one seems to have a sense of humor anymore. Some women like poor Sera are Frozen and have no desire to be sexy or to be seductive and seduce men or have sex. I like her because she is the spitting image of my wife at that age. My wife however could turn heads with just simple smile.😉

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, Thestarider said:

well I really don't care what she does, I just like be a fly on the wall and making people laugh little, this place is dead as hell these days. No one seems to have a sense of humor anymore. Some women like poor Sera are Frozen and have no desire to be sexy or to be seductive and seduce men or have sex. I like her because she is the spitting image of my wife at that age. My wife however could turn heads with just simple smile.😉

You're a lucky man for having such a lady in you life and good luck to you. I like to think I have a good sense of humor, I like a good titter. 😉  But some of your comments don't show the humor you intend, mabye with time I'll get use to your kind of humor. 🙂 

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1

18 minutes ago, HappyChappie said:

You're a lucky man for having such a lady in you life and good luck to you. I like to think I have a good sense of humor, I like a good titter. 😉  But some of your comments don't show the humor you intend, mabye with time I'll get use to your kind of humor. 🙂 

You have my sympaties. I have been here for 4 year, reading Naga every day, and I still don't get the British humour. 

• Haha 3