B2 Girls on Vacation - General Topic 2020 #20 (December)

4 hours ago, moos54 said:

They seem to go very well together and I find it very nice to share this evolution of life and I wish them all the happiness in the world in their next step

I wish her happiness just as much as I wish she'd leave the site because she's being a total buzzkill to this apartment.

• Upvote 1

21 hours ago, bluewinner said:

I know. it happens to everyone. 😉  I be happy if I actually grow that old,but I don't think I'd care much about sex at that point. 😜

I am 43 and I can’t think that sex won’t be in my mind even if I make it to 80 .. I believe when there’s no interest anymore to think about sex or want to do ( ok , when older just a BJ is fine also I guess 🤔 )  , the countdown to the other world departure begins 😬🙄

• Haha 1

18 hours ago, nagachilli2 said:

I'm over 60, Blue...and believe me, I wasn't jealous in the least. I didn't find any of his girls particularly attractive. My dislike of him stems from the  fact that he was a lying shit, and played behind their backs. But there's no denying that his apt generated a lot of chat on the forum...speaking English helped...so I'd rather have a similar scenario there than what we have now..😒

I think the guy wanted to have sex with as many as possible , he didn’t care of the looks so much and personally I believe he was quite of an attractive guy and he could easily have gorgeous Czech women inside his place .He also cared for the cleaning of the apartment , his bed always tied . 

Listening to him lying , I think it was part of the game to seduce them to ultimately have them , it was fun to know how he controlled what he was saying with the different women and not getting confused . As a conclusion , I would have liked that a guy like him existed currently at RLC for some pure fun and entertainment 😌😇

12 hours ago, Nenemoh7 said:

mama milena is a greedy person she gonna suck rlc udder till the last drop

This is a bad example for me , consuming RLC resources due to a contract signing or whatever . I would love to know the viewing percentage of Milena’s room when she is isolated there . It could have been so easier and better for both girls and the viewers having a normal single or even in a relationship girl in this apartment just for the place to have the complete freedom deserved and not the current limitations that the girls are facing . 

5 hours ago, moos54 said:

There is a great possibility of luck that this baby was conceived outside of the RLC apartments as it would coincide with the moment when she was away to join her fiancé, long before this one came for the first time in front of the cameras.
In view of their relationship together in the different apartments, this baby is far from being an accident and I think it is just the normal stage in their couple life.
They seem to go very well together and I find it very nice to share this evolution of life and I wish them all the happiness in the world in their next step

I don’t think there’s anyone who isn’t wishing only the best and happiness , after all , they seem a really ok going couple . But I don’t know if any of us who would have been a future father , would keep on letting his girl being far from him and “ allowing “ in a way his girlfriend to progress her pregnancy without some nice words or help or just sharing this unique and God/ Mother Nature  sent experience .I have tried many times to understand it and haven’t figured it out and I don’t think I will be ever be able to find an excuse for that . 

Ukraine is the largest "producer" of surrogate children in Europe. Now under Covid-19, there are hundreds of children who have not been able to be picked up due to strict travel restricted zones. Now I'm not saying that Milena is a surrogate mother, I have no basis for that, but they have a completely different view of births than many of us have,

So that's why I think she has a relaxed relationship with her pregnant and being on RLC

Some google search; 

• Haha 1