B2 Girls on Vacation - General Topic 2020 #20 (December)

29 minutes ago, Sergio said:

When I say that RLC has ruined a lot of people's heads I'm right, just look at the comments about Monica's friend and Leora's  friend, a lot of people can't get over the fact that these guys don't fuck their girlfriends or rather, don't have orgies with other girls, who knows when they will realise that this is the real world

I stayed away of posting at the L&M’s thread because the comments posted for two days there and for as long as this repeated visitor stayed , they were beyond any common sense or imagination .

Even  when their table was moved to make it easier  and more comfortable for them to sit down and enjoy , it was commented like on purpose and for the clicks . Two guys who just visited their friends or whatever they are and simply spent time like any of us will do with any visit we get from friends at home or when we visit , it was commented of hundreds of insane speculation and unfortunately negative posting towards the guests for the majority of the people who parade at the respecting threads .. it was insane the least 

I owe Monica and the forum an apology because it appears that nothing happened and I was wrong. I'm sorry I said anything and perhaps the guy she was on the phone with was her real life boyfriend (I doubt it but you never know) that she was getting all dirty with from what I was told.  So...sorry to all of you and to you as well Monica, I apologize for what I said!!

11 hours ago, HarleyFatboy said:

So you don't believe me is what you are saying?  You are no different than the rest of the weak minded people on this forum!!

I'm back from our drive and it was 10,000 times better than dealing with people that question every word somebody says.....and you can't take that bullshit emoji and stick it where the sun doesn't shine!!

Lighten up man, FFS!!!...That's the fucking problem with this forum...guys like you just take everything too fucking seriously. I was just having a bit of fun...you know, like I always try to do. If you can't take it, don't dish it!! 

The guy didn't fuck Monica, he never was...and I guess you didn't fuck your neighbour...you probably never were either...😏

• Like 1

I don’t understand what RLC is waiting to call it an “ exit “ for Milena .. anything possible that all other 3 girls have in mind to do in this apartment ( invite guests , put music and dance , act crazy and simply don’t care ) are currently stable because of a woman who isn’t stepping away .. no offense to  Milena , but this isn’t fun to watch anymore and it is hurting the image even for the other 3 girls who appear to be lazy and bored to do things .. just an opinion and apologies if I touch sensitive nerves of people who like to watch a pregnant woman and her growing belly .