B2 Girls on Vacation - General Topic 2020 #20 (December)

2 minutes ago, Kingbanks said:

I don't trust amira at all if she is involved😂

But once again maybe she will surprise us😂

I am a big fan of Amira ( except her latest lips injection 😡🤬) , so , whatever content from her , I am happy 😊 And as everyone admits , she is so much better than her previous stay .. and spending also time with Monica and Amalia who have done everything in front of cameras , I won’t be surprised that she goes to the ultimate level 😉😉😉😋😋 of exposure  

2 minutes ago, Kingbanks said:

As a black man myself rlc needs more black men on here to give this women a real hard fucking 

We had last month a 48 hours marathon with Masha 😉

• Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, wooders78 said:

black dicks matter lol

If they appear and the fame that accompanies the black dicks is valid , I think the shouts of Amira and Amalia will only wake up Milena or disturb her , so , it is in a way too risky for anything to happen 😱😱😨

1 minute ago, wooders78 said:

they are definately not going out so someones visiting

Did amira take off her lingerie or is she wearing it underneath her clothes unless she is the one who is planning this show tonight 

Just now, ddhm said:

If they appear and the fame that accompanies the black dicks is valid , I think the shouts of Amira and Amalia will only wake up Milena or disturb her , so , it is in a way too risky for anything to happen 😱😱😨

Half of my imagination is gone now so if it's not the black guys then it's probably the boytoy 😂

2 minutes ago, wooders78 said:

they are definately not going out so someones visiting

Preparations for going out currently on hold ... maybe Holly who is out ( and Ariana ) are organizing something .. but it is still that with Milena in the apartment , not so much of hopes 😔

1 minute ago, Kingbanks said:

Did amira take off her lingerie or is she wearing it underneath her clothes unless she is the one who is planning this show tonight 

Since they had already drinking , I can’t think that nothing is going to happen and it has all been just a big teasing .