Kitty and Smith - home activities #1

I think the next question is if Kitty’s mom tits  are real or also an operation product ( perfect job for Kitty as we have said ) like her daughter ... 🤔 In general , what  a special moment today watching the mother and the daughter enjoying , thank you to both ladies 😇

• Like 3

8 minutes ago, ddhm said:

Amazing Kitty’s mom , she even loves the cameras 😇 Please give her the empty Prague apartment 😋😋 You could even tell that they are sisters  with Kitty ... these are the rare people carrying the right genes ☺️ A stare on her legs with no trace of cellulite and wearing this boxer says it all 😊 Well done Kitty’s mother , a big example to some RLC girls ☺️😇

and your sort of age group DD lol...😉

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, ddhm said:

I think the next question is if Kitty’s mom tits  are real or also an operation product ( perfect job for Kitty as we have said ) like her daughter ... 🤔 In general , what  a special moment today watching the mother and the daughter enjoying , thank you to both ladies 😇

1st time I've tuned into their apt in a long time :biggrin:

Just now, nagachilli2 said:

1st time I've tuned into their apt in a long time :biggrin:

It is one of these rare occasions that I simply could stay tuned watching these two beautiful and amazing ladies just living a real moment ... actually I am impressed that no one has interfered  ( yet ) suggesting that it is again one more show 😂🤣

• Like 1

1 minute ago, ddhm said:

It is one of these rare occasions that I simply could stay tuned watching these two beautiful and amazing ladies just living a real moment ... actually I am impressed that no one has interfered  ( yet ) suggesting that it is again one more show 😂🤣

...and it's her fake mam 😆

Just now, Shinobi49 said:

So if she gets her tattoo tomorrow, we may get a shower of the mom 🤞

Even this today , such a normal real life moment , it is the best that can be seen with all the repeated things we are watching at RLC . I think if viewers could get more moments like this one tonight , we would have so many great imagination talks and perhaps at the end the satisfaction of the bonus that you suggest 😋😋😆

• Upvote 3

1 minute ago, nagachilli2 said:

...and it's her fake mam 😆

I am expecting the famous “ one more show for the cameras , only PG rated “ people to appear .. everything is possible at this forum 🤓