Kitty and Smith - home activities #1

2 hours ago, moos54 said:

only if the couple gave them this information 

Well the couple didnt gived me any info and i knew they were preparing to leave for days by now😅.But they problably will update info soon.Could be its just a couple days so no big needs to put info because its a short trip.Who knows😅.

37 minutes ago, ze81 said:

Well the couple didnt gived me any info and i knew they were preparing to leave for days by now😅.But they problably will update info soon.Could be its just a couple days so no big needs to put info because its a short trip.Who knows😅.

So you can invent us a date back from vacation since you saw them leave 🤣

I can tell you it's not a trip of a few days, in my opinion they left at least a week or more

• Like 2

As we blame RLC when  they don’t inform for the short vacations of L&M , I think we should also blame RLC that they don’t inform for K&S even if they are for short vacations .. but I think that moos is right , most probably they haven’t informed the admins .. but then, RLC should also contact them as soon as they saw their departure and require or demand the info to inform the customers .. not good customer care , but this we know 😂🤣

• Like 1

Maybe if the info isnt puted then it "didnt" hapenned🤣.To be honest nothing much is being lost,just them layed in coach or bed looking bored as hell😅.Well i will do the job..were it is the info dor the folks that maybe just joined in last days and wonder why place empty:Do Not Disturb Travel GIF by Expedia