Kitty and Smith - home activities #1

5 hours ago, Chicago515 said:

It looks like Smith is finally getting his birthday present in the bedroom now.

After 3 minutes of penetration he'll blow his wad, then rolls over and says goodnight is the usual ritual. 

There are nights he lasts 6 to 8 minutes and must feel like a stud :biggrin:

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, StnCld316 said:

After 3 minutes of penetration he'll blow his wad, then rolls over and says goodnight is the usual ritual. 

There are nights he lasts 6 to 8 minutes and must feel like a stud :biggrin:

Pitiful selfish guy. My solution, give me oral for as long as I want it. And when I'm very very close, he can do his 3 minute thing and finish me also. Maybe he'll see how hot it is to come together. 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

33 minutes ago, ashleyxyz said:

Pitiful selfish guy. My solution, give me oral for as long as I want it. And when I'm very very close, he can do his 3 minute thing and finish me also. Maybe he'll see how hot it is to come together. 

ashley...you are going to have people fall in love with you more.....

Smith and Mark Thompson I hope you're reading  and listening to this sweet advice 

• Like 1

I popped over to Smith & Kitty last noight seeing there was a birthday to celebrate. I got there just as Kitty was giving a blow job..ah ah this could be good. Alas, as previous poster have said Smith In and out a few times, goes off for some reason (doesn't do condoms does he?) then back a few more prods, Kitty moans a little and there you go. All over.

It reminds me of Ronnie 'The Rocket' O'Sullivadn, known for his fast snooker. ''Blink and you'll miss it''

• Haha 1

I wish someone could translate what they are talking about now. She sat across from him in the living room, bottomless, and appears right be talking about her shaved pussy.  He paid very little attention to her and she just went on and on and seemed to be enjoying their conversation. 

• Like 1

• moos54 locked this topic