Kitty and Smith - home activities #1

I do believe this is one of those visits where Kitty is playing Bitch, not giving up anything. Since I am not a subscriber, I could be wrong. When she is friendly, every camera gets at least one masturbation when Smith is away.

When I first started looking at RLC Kitty and Smith were often active in the LR and there was good entertainment, even though brief due to Smith and his lack of control 😁. But perhaps someone can help me here: Not sure how long ago it was but maybe a month or so, Kitty went ballistic in the kitchen. She was screaming, in tears and kept pointing to her phone. Smith was his usual unresponsive self. That seemed to be a turning point and they have not done anything in the LR since, just in the bedroom with the lights out. What happened? Was this the 'hate' messages people talk about. I'm intrigued, partly beacause they have become the most boring couple sitting on the couch fiddling with phones and watching TV

That happens from time to time. Smith is used to it but sticks with her. I think she is bi-polar. Her episodes are literally about nothing but whatever is in her head. Usually once every two months. She seldom gets violent but will throw things that can’t hurt him. He will push her forcefully if she gets too close, but nothing else.

Ah, thanks. Maybe just a bit flaky then?! Is the 'no sex in the LR' just Kittys new rule, perhaps something to do with the dog? I remember they used to do all sorts on the sofa. She also seems to spend more time cooking and baking these days.

Maybe my imagination but Smith seems to be even more 'under the thumb' than ever. Must have the patience of a saint😐

16 minutes ago, neil_r549 said:

When I first started RLC Kitty and Smith were often active in the LR and there was good entertainment, even though brief due to Smith and his lack of control 😁. But perhaps someone can help me here: Not sure how long ago it was but maybe a month or so, Kitty went ballistic in the kitchen. She was screaming, in tears and kept pointing to her phone. Smith was his usual unresponsive self. That seemed to be a turning point and they have not done anything in the LR since, just in the bedroom with the lights out. What happened? Was this the 'hate' messages people talk about. I'm intrigued, partly beacause they have become the most boring couple sitting on the couch fiddling with phones and watching TV

the hate message was "Fuck you Haters" (or close to that  ) written on a paper stuck in front of camera with Kitty  looking right at the camera with her fuck you finger up...

this was a clear response to the mean and hate being spewed about Smith , her ,  in their last visit.... as soon as they got here  the fucking idiot, Einstein Haters , full on attack  ( as they do to be seen and heard ).... but THAT was the turning point.... next to zero bate shows Kitty generously performed at EVERY Camera..on last visit  now, unless super drunk .sweet fuck all     the end, fuck you we still get paid...  

so it is encouraged for the Hater opinions to shut it... you are not important to us, to the RLC folks that clearly check this out....  just don't bother... you will ruin it for the rest of us... 

like a body part or two say so....say they are ugly ...well DON'T !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Like 1

Thanks for this as well - it explains a lot. I never saw the note but only read about it. I do wonder why people carry such anger but thats probably due to my dislike of social media in general. Back in the day we older folk had an idea that it would be great if everyone could express their opinions openly and we would all live in harmony ever after. Hmmm ....Now, this utopian ideal means there are platforms for the cruelest and nastiest people to say what they want,as  hidden cowards The keyboard warriors as they say. Good for Kitty for taking them on!

• Upvote 1

2 hours ago, ze81 said:

Its really nice they like their dog and treat him so good but the way she lets the dog eat from her plate and mouth its just iuksss.Think never seen anyone doing that😅.

She loves that dog more than Smith. That is true.

• Upvote 1

I started watching in August. I've only see K&S fuck once. Once in the fall, Smith was licking her pussy through her panties. She looked not interested. I always thought that if Linda or Carla were in that position it would have been different.