Kitty and Smith - home activities #1

1 hour ago, ddhm said:

How more gorgeous than perfection can Kitty be than this afternoon’s current appearance ? Who can absolutely compare with her ? 

I don't know why but I find her changed positively since the beginning of this year and suddenly I find that she shines

41 minutes ago, moos54 said:

I don't know why but I find her changed positively since the beginning of this year and suddenly I find that she shines

Kitty has no competition if she decides to bring her absolute sexual female side on the line 😋

4 hours ago, ddhm said:

How more gorgeous than perfection can Kitty be than this afternoon’s current appearance ? Who can absolutely compare with her ? 

She looks amazing when she wants,personaly only a couple of girls match her(Piper and Martina).

22 minutes ago, ze81 said:

She looks amazing when she wants,personaly only a couple of girls match her(Piper and Martina).

I am not a big fan of Piper ( too skinny for my taste 😬 ) , Martina is special and exceptional , but Kitty has kind of exotic beauty . It doesn’t mean if I had the chance to date any one of them I would say no 😂🤣

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

3 hours ago, ddhm said:

I am not a big fan of Piper ( too skinny for my taste 😬 ) , Martina is special and exceptional , but Kitty has kind of exotic beauty . It doesn’t mean if I had the chance to date any one of them I would say no 😂🤣

Kitty's one of the most beautiful girls of all time...but I'm not personally a fan of her fake boobs and tats...It's not a criticism, it's obviously what she likes, but it's not for me...

• Like 3

1 hour ago, nagachilli2 said:

Kitty's one of the most beautiful girls of all time...but I'm not personally a fan of her fake boobs and tats...It's not a criticism, it's obviously what she likes, but it's not for me...

A matter of taste for everyone 😌 Just to defend  only her boobs , best job ever and much money spent , and I can’t say it makes her look worse than when she had it original , i think it fits her how she fixed it . Still fake , I accept , as I accept also one of the best ever 😇

• Upvote 1

22 hours ago, ddhm said:

Kitty has no competition if she decides to bring her absolute sexual female side on the line 😋

I was watching Kitty putting away dishes just now and wanted to come here to post how damn HOT this  sexy, sexy beauty is ...

I see you gentleman are well onto to the same point of view.... 

haven't read them all but someone compares Piper and Monica (sorry I just don't see any comparison???? puzzling...

but Kitty is a true sexual bombshell...a fashion goddess ...I really wish her personal maturity catches up and she gets a chance to model her attributes on a larger stage for many more to discover and enjoy...

19 minutes ago, Mark Thompson said:

I was watching Kitty putting away dishes just now and wanted to come here to post how damn HOT this  sexy, sexy beauty is ...

I see you gentleman are well onto to the same point of view.... 

haven't read them all but someone compares Piper and Monica (sorry I just don't see any comparison???? puzzling...

but Kitty is a true sexual bombshell...a fashion goddess ...I really wish her personal maturity catches up and she gets a chance to model her attributes on a larger stage for many more to discover and enjoy...

If Kitty didn’t have the occasional break downs , I think her whole presence and appearance it is far beyond than being in a site as RLC ( lucky us of course 😉 ) and all this natural beauty is simply wasted as she could just walk the streets of Prague on top modeling status ( although in general , Prague , has lots of women like Kitty 😉😇🥳

• Like 1

32 minutes ago, ddhm said:

If Kitty didn’t have the occasional break downs , I think her whole presence and appearance it is far beyond than being in a site as RLC ( lucky us of course 😉 ) and all this natural beauty is simply wasted as she could just walk the streets of Prague on top modeling status ( although in general , Prague , has lots of women like Kitty 😉😇🥳

Prague is a favourite city on the planet....  some dark corners on some of those streets but Kitty is a photographers dream, a fashion house star.... well beyond Prague..... that face  so perfect and exotic is global.....that body well I need not dare to use a mere adjective.... you all know .

side note I see the bean bag cushion still temptingly close to the camera.... oh the good old days..... 

• Like 1

I think it’s the first appearance of this guy since they moved back in the apartment , funny and nice guy , having Kitty all the time dancing in the living room and him staring always at her , sometimes getting a bit drunk also 🥳 One more person from the past then , good to see that they both keep the friendships and the people they introduced to us with their previous stays ☺️

• Like 1