Martina and Alberto - home activities #1

Noldus

6 minutes ago, hexagon said:

Why do people say things like b4??? i don't get it.

its 28 on the url, why not say 28 or megan,holly,gina etc

Gess because we watch rlc for years and got usted to just say b1,b2,b5 etc.Its easier i gess.

It’s so painful to read some of the speculations. Martina and Alberto have gone to celebrate New Year‘s Eve with friends or relatives. They will stay with them overnight together with their great dogs. They took food and drinks and presents with them. Most important for me, however, they don’t „russianize“ tonight.

Just now, Peterandpaul said:

Es tan doloroso leer algunas de las especulaciones. Martina y Alberto han ido a celebrar la Nochevieja con amigos o familiares. Pasarán la noche con ellos junto con sus grandes perros. Se llevaron comida, bebida y regalos. Lo más importante para mí, sin embargo, es que esta noche no se "rusianizan".

Look at B4 in a while and then comment...

20 minutes ago, Peterandpaul said:

It’s so painful to read some of the speculations. Martina and Alberto have gone to celebrate New Year‘s Eve with friends or relatives. They will stay with them overnight together with their great dogs. They took food and drinks and presents with them. Most important for me, however, they don’t „russianize“ tonight.

They've just arrived at B4.

1 minute ago, Peterandpaul said:

Sorry, you were right, I was wrong. I am not very fond of the idea.

Wish you were right to be honest.Best would had been better them satying home and recieve friends of them,second best its them going to b4(at least we can see them),even if i dont care,like all people there.As long as M&A and dogs are there i will watch for them and because of them.

9 minutes ago, mingo said:

A & M have arrived at B4 along with a whole bunch of other people..   If this was here where I live, participants would be facing serious fines for not abiding by Covid group gathering restrictions 

Same here. Downright reckless of them if the restrictions havent been lifted.

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, JYBRD said:

Same here. Downright reckless of them if the restrictions havent been lifted.

They have nightly curfews in many regions of Spain, this is definitely a no no, with that many people in one place.. that's why where I am, we have been in lockdown for a month and the govt added another month and the cases are going up, not down.. people are gathering in each others' homes and covid continues to spread. I was supposed to be in Spain for all of December and January, but covid travel restrictions had me postpone the trip. I'm take this virus deadly seriously.