Martina and Alberto - home activities #1

Noldus

Just now, MountainSwede said:

Ik heb het allemaal bekeken! Een heel spectaculaire avond. Bier, wijn, shots, joint. . . Ze heeft pijn!

Maar Nelly Gina en Alexsandra zijn weer bezig in de woonkamer!

Ja, maar dat zijn al professionals, Martina moet nog veel oefenen🥂🍷🥳

1 minute ago, daerjohn2015 said:

Ja, maar dat zijn al professionals, Martina moet nog veel oefenen🥂🍷🥳

Ah Yes, we all needed to start sometime.  At least, amid the chasing of Nelly, she managed to give Alberto some quick kisses.  I guess as reassurance she didn't forget him.

53 minutes ago, Peterandpaul said:

I had the very same impression. She was definitely more interested in Nelly than Alberto or the dogs that night.  

Dont think weve seen the last of the Martina/Nelly pursuit. I dont believe Martinas and Albertos relationship is what it once was.

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1

On 12/24/2020 at 5:03 AM, ddhm said:

It has been mentioned , that it was already discussed what happened between N&M , they had a great day after the “ incident “ , trustful couples and the ones that they discuss all , they will hardly ever be in danger . They will be perhaps ever better than before because Martina took out as it was said her “ lesbian instincts “ and she can devote all of her thoughts and concentration to Alberto .. the most important is that the couple is happy with one another without any trace that something is wrong 😇

I dont know whos theory that is but I think someone is going to have to sit down and rewrite it.

1 hour ago, MountainSwede said:

Na het overgeven van de lol van gisteravond, het eten van een boterham die Alberto had gemaakt, is Martina in een zeer contemplatieve bui.  

Tijd zal uitwijzen, maar deze relatie zal het nog hard te verduren krijgen.

5 hours ago, JYBRD said:

Dont think weve seen the last of the Martina/Nelly pursuit. I dont believe Martinas and Albertos relationship is what it once was.

and the more she keeps doing what she's been doing, it won't be.  I've seen it way too many times!!

• Upvote 2

1 hour ago, HarleyFatboy said:

and the more she keeps doing what she's been doing, it won't be.  I've seen it way too many times!!

Evidenced by her actions at the New years Eve party. I dont think she could have been any more blatant.

Martina ne fait que me décevoir voila maintenant que j'apprends qu'elle  s'est droguée avec les filles de B4 c'est vraiment triste.

Mon intuition me dit que Martina ne va à B4 que pour avoir du sexe avec Nelly les autres raisons ne sont que des prétextes pour se rendre là-bas et que c'est bien Martina qui cherche Nelly et pas l'inverse ce qui dévoile le côté sombre de Martina et ce n'est pas joli à voir et ne laisse présager rien de bon pour Alberto à long terme il n'a pas intérêt à avoir des problèmes de libido.

En fait Martina est une prédatrice elle agit exactement comme les mecs qui viennent a b4 pour niquer un coup et se droguer et qu'en plus cela se reproduira souvent maintenant qu'elle connaît B4 je trouve que finalement cela gâche tout pour moi Martina et Alberto s'est foutu ils ne sont devenus qu'une extension de B4.

Et finalement je n'aimerais pas être à la place d'Alberto il faut pouvoir accepter que sa compagne prenne plus de plaisir avec des femmes moi je ne pourrais pas femme ou homme d'ailleurs.

Il le regrettera plus tard quand il sera délaissé par Martina cela arrivera un jour c'est certain une telle situation ne peut pas durer éternellement 🤣 vous imaginer plus tard Martina en vieille cougar chassée des hommes ou des femmes plus jeunes pour avoir sa dose de sexe ?

Martina disappoints me once again now she does drugs with the girls of B4 it's really sad.

My intuition tells me that Martina only goes to B4 to have sex with Nelly the other reasons are only pretexts to go there and that it is Martina who is looking for Nelly and not the other way around which reveals the dark side of Martina and it is not pretty to see and does not bode well for Alberto in the long term he has no interest in having libido problems.

In fact Martina is a predator she acts exactly like the guys who come to b4 to fuck and take drugs and that in addition it will often happen again now that she knows B4 I find that ultimately it ruins everything for me Martina and Alberto screwed up they only became an extension of B4.

And finally I would not like to be in Alberto's place, you have to be able to accept that his partner takes more pleasure with women, I couldn't stand it in her place.

He will regret it later when he will be abandoned by Martina it will happen one day for sure such a situation cannot last forever 🤣 later imagine you Martina as an old cougar chased away from men or women anymore young people to have their dose of sex?

• Like 1
  • Confused 1
  • Upvote 2

HIGHLY disappointed to bear witness to this downward spiral.  She was so normal and gorgeous and sweet for so long and now it looks like she's falling off a cliff.  I'll be honest... if she doesn't pull up and her and Alberto go to shit, I'm done with RLC.  They've got plenty of coke headed, booze swilling, pole dancers to manipulate, so they didn't have to get Martina into this shit.  Yeah, I'm sure it isn't all RLC's fault, but they're surely involved to a degree.  Seeing the skanks fucking around is one thing, but Martina and Alberto WERE different and honestly the only ones really worth watching in my opinion.  Fucking sad.

• Like 3
  • Confused 1
  • Sad 1
  • Upvote 2