Martina and Alberto - home activities #1

Noldus

2 hours ago, omedo said:

Neither Martina has been an angel before going to B4 nor is she now a demon for having been there, because of (or luck of) the pandemic, we have seen Martina as she really is, a party girl and wild like many girls of her age, she was already like that before entering RLC.
Whoever says that this is going to deteriorate her relationship with Alberto is totally wrong, as I have said several times M&A have an open and sincere relationship and if one day they decide to separate it will not be for this reason.
What would happen if Alberto had sex with another girl, would you criticize him anyway, because I will tell you that Alberto is attracted to another girl and wants to have a threesome, not because he wants to put on a show but because he wants to.
I'm not going to change my opinion that I have M&A, on the contrary, I'm enjoying the new facet that Martina offers me.

It's just a matter of time that something happens between her and Alberto if what she's doing continues regardless of their "open and sincere relationship" and if one day they decide to separate it will be for this reason and your kidding yourself if you think otherwise IMO.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2

2 hours ago, omedo said:

Ni Martina n'a été un ange avant d'aller à B4 ni elle n'est plus un démon pour y avoir été, à cause (ou par chance) de la pandémie, nous avons vu Martina telle qu'elle est vraiment, une fêtarde et sauvage comme beaucoup de filles d'elle âge, elle était déjà comme ça avant d'entrer dans RLC.
Celui qui dit que cela va détériorer sa relation avec Alberto est totalement faux, comme je l'ai dit à plusieurs reprises M&A a une relation ouverte et sincère et si un jour ils décident de se séparer ce ne sera pas pour cette raison.
Que se passerait-il si Alberto avait des relations sexuelles avec une autre fille, le critiquerais-tu quand même, car je te dirai qu'Alberto est attiré par une autre fille et veut faire un plan à trois, non pas parce qu'il veut faire un spectacle mais parce qu'il le veut .
Je ne vais pas changer d'avis que j'ai des fusions-acquisitions, au contraire, j'apprécie la nouvelle facette que m'offre Martina.

Vous avez raison sur le fait que Martina prend ses propres décisions elle est assez grande pour ça, elle était déjà comme ça aussi on ne pouvait simplement pas le voir à l'extérieur ok.

Par contre j'ai un doute sur la relation ouverte de Martina et Alberto, avez-vous entendu Alberto dire qu'il voulait coucher avec d'autres femmes et faire un trio ? ou bien est-ce votre spéculation ?

Moi je considère cette relation à moitié ouverte pour l'instant car je n'ai pas encore vu Alberto montre l'envie d'avoir des relations sexuelles avec d'autres femmes et pourtant il aurait l'occasion de le faire par ce que les filles de B4 ne semblent pas bien difficiles quand il s'agit de coucher avec quelqu'un.

You are right that Martina makes her own decisions she is big enough for that, she was already like that too you just couldn't see it outside ok.

On the other hand I have a doubt about the open relationship of Martina and Alberto, did you hear Alberto say that he wanted to sleep with other women and make a threesome? or is it your speculation?

I consider this relationship half-open for the moment because I have not yet seen Alberto show the desire to have sex with other women and yet he would have the opportunity to do so because of what B4 girls don't seem too picky when it comes to sleeping with someone.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, scoutouyoufe said:

I consider this relationship half-open for the moment because I have not yet seen Alberto show the desire to have sex with other women and yet he would have the opportunity to do so because of what B4 girls don't seem too picky when it comes to sleeping with someone.

You definitely got this part right!

Just now, JYBRD said:

I said a long time ago Alberto was more wrapped up in Martina than she was in him. Just my opinion.

That makes perfect sense considering the age difference and the beauty of Martina.  She could damn near get any man she wants and from the sounds of the goings on from the other night, I personally believe it won't be much longer before you see something between her and another guy happening.  It's in the cards!!!

• Upvote 1

2 hours ago, scoutouyoufe said:

Vous avez raison sur le fait que Martina prend ses propres décisions elle est assez grande pour ça, elle était déjà comme ça aussi on ne pouvait simplement pas le voir à l'extérieur ok.

Par contre j'ai un doute sur la Relationship ouverte de Martina et Alberto, avez-vous entendu Alberto dire qu'il voulait coucher avec d'autres femmes et faire un trio? ou bien est-ce votre spéculation?

Moi je considère cette ratio à moitié ouverte pour l'instant car je n'ai pas encore vu Alberto montre l'envie d'avoir des Relations Sexuelles avec d'autres femmes et pourtant il aurait l'occasion de le faire par ce que les filles de B4 ne semblent pas bien difficiles quand il s'agit de coucher avec quelqu'un.

Tienes razón en que Martina toma sus propias decisiones, ella es lo suficientemente grande para eso, ella ya era así, simplemente no podías verlo afuera, ok.

Por otro lado tengo una duda sobre la relación abierta de Martina y Alberto, ¿escuchaste a Alberto decir que quería acostarse con otras mujeres y hacer un trío? o es tu especulación?

Considero esta relación entreabierta por el momento porque aún no he visto a Alberto mostrar el deseo de tener sexo con otras mujeres y sin embargo él tendría la oportunidad de hacerlo por lo que las chicas de B4 no parecen demasiado quisquillosas cuando se trata. a dormir con alguien.

I do not usually speculate with what I write here, if I say it is because I have heard it, then the interpretations that each one wants to give it is not my problem.

• Like 2

31 minutes ago, omedo said:

Je ne spécule généralement pas sur ce que j'écris ici, si je dis que c'est parce que je l'ai entendu, alors les interprétations que chacun veut lui donner ne sont pas mon problème.

Ok je vous crois quand vous dites l'avoir entendu d'Alberto mais les participants disent beaucoup de choses cela ne veut pas dire qu'ils le feront forcément.

en tout cas Alberto n'a pas montré la moindre attirance pour l'une des filles de b4 nous verrons bien si quelque chose avec Alberto se produit là-bas et à ce moment-là je voudrais bien reconnaitre la nature de leur soi-disant couple ouvert.

Ok I believe you when you say to have heard it from Alberto but the participants say a lot of things that does not mean that they will necessarily do it.

in any case Alberto did not show the slightest attraction for one of the girls of b4 we will see if something with Alberto happens there and at that moment I would like to recognize the nature of their so-called open couple.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, scoutouyoufe said:

Par contre j'ai un doute sur la relation ouverte de Martina et Alberto, avez-vous entendu Alberto dire qu'il voulait coucher avec d'autres femmes et faire un trio ? ou bien est-ce votre spéculation ?

Moi je considère cette relation à moitié ouverte pour l'instant car je n'ai pas encore vu Alberto montre l'envie d'avoir des relations sexuelles avec d'autres femmes et pourtant il aurait l'occasion de le faire par ce que les filles de B4 ne semblent pas bien difficiles quand il s'agit de coucher avec quelqu'un.

You are right that Martina makes her own decisions she is big enough for that, she was already like that too you just couldn't see it outside ok.

On the other hand I have a doubt about the open relationship of Martina and Alberto, did you hear Alberto say that he wanted to sleep with other women and make a threesome? or is it your speculation?

I am sorry to interfere here , but why it can’t simply be that Alberto has no desire at all to be with another woman ? He is totally satisfied with what he has and has no problems knowing his GF wishes to share sexual experiences with another woman .. why should he also want the same so as for this relation to be considered fair and square because if Martina does so , then Alberto should do as well ? 

After L&T who are the happiest and most original / true couple of them all ( at least in front of cameras ) and their marriage proves this , this one , M&A , are the immediate next one with being extremely happy . We just got another view on how they can spend their lives , a view that few expected ( Martina having sex with another woman , Alberto socializing , singing , dancing and having another man take care of his beloved dogs for some hours ) and it needs some time for anyone to accept also this side of their happy life as a couple . 

• Like 1