Martina and Alberto - home activities #1

14 hours ago, ze81 said:

Martina is basicaly the perfect woman,she is pretty,smart,tender,likes to play videogames..Alberto you are a lucky lucky bastard!😁

Couldn't agree more, ze81!  Saddens me a little that she smokes, but oh well.  There's talk on other threads that they might be one of the next to leave RLC.  Tell ya what, she goes, I go.  Leora was hot at first, but she is NOT what she used to be... Holly is hot, but in a less "wholesome" way, and I still like Kitty, but if she does one more tattoo.  The one she just got above her puss is NOT my fav.  Martina is the only one I'd REALLY miss.

• Upvote 4

55 minutes ago, Moosecini said:

Couldn't agree more, ze81! Saddens me a little that she smokes, but oh well.  There's talk on other threads that they might be one of the next to leave RLC.  Tell ya what, she goes, I go.  Leora was hot at first, but she is NOT what she used to be... Holly is hot, but in a less "wholesome" way, and I still like Kitty, but if she does one more tattoo.  The one she just got above her puss is NOT my fav.  Martina is the only one I'd REALLY miss.

I don’t like her smoking either. When I saw Martina‘s mother during her last visit some months ago I was a bit sad. Martina is 24, so her Mum is  about 50, probably younger. But due to her chain smoking she looks much older. And as I said, I was quite sad when I thought of our beautiful Martina at the age of 50. 

• Upvote 2

1 hour ago, Peterandpaul said:

Tampoco me gusta que ella fume. Cuando vi a la madre de Martina durante su última visita hace unos meses, me sentí un poco triste. Martina tiene 24 años, por lo que su madre tiene unos 50 años, probablemente más joven. Pero debido a que fuma en cadena, parece mucho mayor. Y como dije, me entristeció mucho pensar en nuestra hermosa Martina a los 50 años. 

56 ±

3 hours ago, Moosecini said:

Couldn't agree more, ze81!  Saddens me a little that she smokes, but oh well.  There's talk on other threads that they might be one of the next to leave RLC.  Tell ya what, she goes, I go.  Leora was hot at first, but she is NOT what she used to be... Holly is hot, but in a less "wholesome" way, and I still like Kitty, but if she does one more tattoo.  The one she just got above her puss is NOT my fav.  Martina is the only one I'd REALLY miss.

Kitty other day did(an awafull)temporary tat in chest☹️.Hope her doesnt make a permanent one in such place.If M&A leave then almost nothing to watch,and even less to pay 30,40 every month.Lets hope it will be only in a couple years or more.

In January M&A gona leave us for two weeks,they gona travel to tokyo to participate in an secret darts tournament(Kumite Arrow),during one week they gona train and get expert in the secret art of Dart Dojin,then they will enter the tournament.They are pretty excited and personaly i wish them all the lucky.Kumite..kumite!

• Thanks 1
  • Sad 1

5 hours ago, Peterandpaul said:

Alberto is a very skillful guy. Think of the aquarium he put together, the bikes he repairs and prepares, the telescope and now the 🎯. Great!

Notice that also in this years they are online.He is skillful and have tons of patience also.