Martina and Alberto - home activities #1

21 hours ago, ze81 said:

In January M&A gona leave us for two weeks,they gona travel to tokyo to participate in an secret darts tournament(Kumite Arrow),during one week they gona train and get expert in the secret art of Dart Dojin,then they will enter the tournament.They are pretty excited and personaly i wish them all the lucky.Kumite..kumite!

Very strange with all restrictions about world traveling that they have managed to take permission to Japan , definitely a risky decision that even if I am personally a very optimistic person , I  say that it would have been better to avoid such a long journey . 

12 hours ago, ddhm said:

Very strange with all restrictions about world traveling that they have managed to take permission to Japan , definitely a risky decision that even if I am personally a very optimistic person , I  say that it would have been better to avoid such a long journey . 

Ze81‘s  comment was meant ironically.

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 1

1 hour ago, Peterandpaul said:

Ze81‘s  comment was meant ironically.

It seemed to me very realistic because I believe that Ze81 speaks the Spanish language .. in any case , he completely fooled me 🤗🤗😂

• Haha 1

On 12/8/2020 at 11:45 AM, ddhm said:

It seemed to me very realistic because I believe that Ze81 speaks the Spanish language .. in any case , he completely fooled me 🤗🤗😂

Hehe,was a little joke.Didnt you ever watched Van Damme 80s movie Bloodsport?If not check the Fight to survive video/music on youtube.Man i am getting old🤣.Thankfully Martina&Alberto arent going away(at max maybe a few days in Cristmas days).

On 12/7/2020 at 6:57 PM, Peterandpaul said:

Probably the dog's seventh spring. I hope there will be some more springs.

Hope so also,so nice to see him going well,wasnt expecting it(based in all the healty issues)but a great surprise.Think for us that watch thm and specialy for the couple.

8 minutes ago, ze81 said:

Hehe,was a little joke.Didnt you ever watched Van Damme 80s movie Bloodsport?If not check the Fight to survive video/music on youtube.Man i am getting old🤣.Thankfully Martina&Alberto arent going away(at max maybe a few days in Cristmas days).

I totally believed what you said 😊 I know the movie 😏

• Upvote 1

Having had a serious cold with a strange cough for almost 2 weeks now, Martina has become rather health-conscious, eating nuts, fruit and dairy products for breakfast. Unfortunately she foils all these good ideas with smoking.

I have had a lot of good friends for whom the word „coughing“ many years later changed into „coffin“. I don’t want to frighten anybody but giving up smoking is a good  and healthy idea. Maybe a New Year resolution. Please don’t call me a moralist. But deep inside I hope Martina reads these lines, too. And takes them seriously.

• Upvote 2