Martina and Alberto - home activities #1

Noldus

you got to be kidding me martina just  lifted her tit  to see what it looked like  before gravity,this girl and linda have some of the nicest natural tits a guy could ever hope for I hope she is not thinking of anything stupid i really dont think she is though

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • Confused 1
  • Upvote 3

You're absolutely right Emmett111.  I love natural no matter what the size...and Linda and Martina are both spectacular!  Same with the nether region...a neatly trimmed bush makes a woman look like a woman.  Many will disagree, and that's OK...to each their own!

• Like 2

40 minutes ago, Peterandpaul said:

Can’t stand their smoking anymore.

During the early summer lock down Martina started doing sport - at least 3 workout sessions a week. Now she works out once a fortnight. However, she has increased the number of walks to the balcony enormously. Rolling your own cigarettes doesn't count as a work out activity.

4 hours ago, Peterandpaul said:

During the early summer lock down Martina started doing sport - at least 3 workout sessions a week. Now she works out once a fortnight. However, she has increased the number of walks to the balcony enormously. Rolling your own cigarettes doesn't count as a work out activity.

She lost some weight and cellulite is almost gone. With smoking I do agree, it stinks. By the way, I saw that she rolls her own cigarets. Is cheaper or just spanish habit?

48 minutes ago, valdemar said:

Perdió algo de peso y la celulitis casi desapareció. Con fumar estoy de acuerdo, apesta. Por cierto, vi que ella lía sus propios cigarrillos. ¿Es más barato o solo un hábito español?

las dos cosas

• Like 1

6 hours ago, valdemar said:

She lost some weight and cellulite is almost gone. With smoking I do agree, it stinks. By the way, I saw that she rolls her own cigarets. Is cheaper or just spanish habit?

It is usually cheaper to buy the smoke and the cigarette papers and make the cigarettes by yourself .. you also in a way reduce the number of cigarettes you may have per day as many times you are bored to make one as it would be so easier to just open the packet and grab one anytime .. this comes from a guy who has never smoked in his life but around 85-90% of my friends are smoking self made cigarettes ... on another personal note , it really loses a lot of femininity and sexuality watching a woman in public rolling cigarettes , but that’s my personal opinion 🤢

• Like 3

On 12/15/2020 at 8:55 PM, valdemar said:

Cheeper, in Spain we never use to roll before but is getting more popular now, it is cheaper and more cool

• Like 1

52 minutes ago, mingo said:

Martina acaba de hacer que Alberto se pinche el dedo para sacarle sangre para una prueba que está haciendo. Ella es linda por la forma en que apartó la mirada mientras él le pinchaba el dedo. Me pregunto para qué sirve la prueba. 

The covid test has been done, negative.

• Thanks 2