Martina and Alberto - home activities #1

Noldus

53 minutes ago, mingo said:

Martina just had Alberto prick her finger to draw some blood for some test she's taking. She's cute the way she looked away while he's pricking her finger. I wonder what the test is for. 

covid test

• Thanks 2

17 hours ago, mingo said:

Martina just had Alberto prick her finger to draw some blood for some test she's taking. She's cute the way she looked away while he's pricking her finger. I wonder what the test is for. 

It was just a little prick from Alberto 🤣

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, mingo said:

Martina's all dressed up and ready to go out.. B4 villa looks like they're preparing for a party.. will Martina be there... we shall see. 

They don't look like they're prepping for a party to me...looks like Megan, Gina and Ariana are about to leave and the others are eating in the kitchen..

• Sad 1

Guestroom seems kinda prepared,have a little hope but dont think will happen,dont remember when was last time they had guests staying some days.Hope they pass Cristmas in house(Seems Piper&Taylor wont)so they are the last ones i like in site to watch during this days.I love to watch Martina with her brother,wish he and of course the "girlfriend" would pass Cristmas togheter.What a desert rlc become☹️.

• Like 1

8 hours ago, Peterandpaul said:

Stupid smoker. Silly  Girl!!

Give her some more weeks or months and Martina will cough and bark like Alberto. Five minutes every morning to get rid of the slime and other stuff- a pleasant sound, highly erotic and extremely arousing. I can feel a shiver running down my spine. 

• Sad 1

1 hour ago, Peterandpaul said:

Give her some more weeks or months and Martina will cough and bark like Alberto. Five minutes every morning to get rid of the slime and other stuff- a pleasant sound, highly erotic and extremely arousing. I can feel a shiver running down my spine. 

Have you anything to post apart from smoking issues Peter?...Like how lovely and sexy Martina is, how cute their dogs are, or why she can't manage to get all her darts in the board...😏

I'm an anti-smoker too, but you're like a dog with a bone...

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2

After having seen B4 and B5 Martina will definitely have recognized that RLC provides them with the worst apartment of all. I don't think they should be given another apartment , instead they should be offered some money to buy new furniture or to have the bathrooms renovated. All this mould in the corners, the holes in the tiles, the furniture going into pieces. Martina and Alberto are RLC's anchor couple. They deserve more attention!

• Like 4
  • Upvote 1