B4 Girls & Couples On Vacation - General Topic 2020 #35 (December)

Time will tell that he is going to fuck up all the GOV apartments.  He thinks of no one but himself and what he thinks is right based off of one person on this forum that has been filling the pages days after days with needing guys present in the GOV's, and all for his own selfish reasons.  He posted it so many times that he got others to go along with it and in some cases praise it. Having guys living in the GOV apartments will never make it any more real and the stupid shows will commence like the one with Amalia the other night....a blind squirrel should have seen that coming all the way!! The future of the GOV apartments is bleak at best and unless you or other viewers complain about it to the support group, it will just continue as it is and by saying that, those of you that support it....want it!

15 minutes ago, HarleyFatboy said:

Time will tell that he is going to fuck up all the GOV apartments.  He thinks of no one but himself and what he thinks is right based off of one person on this forum that has been filling the pages days after days with needing guys present in the GOV's, and all for his own selfish reasons.  He posted it so many times that he got others to go along with it and in some cases praise it. Having guys living in the GOV apartments will never make it any more real and the stupid shows will commence like the one with Amalia the other night....a blind squirrel should have seen that coming all the way!! The future of the GOV apartments is bleak at best and unless you or other viewers complain about it to the support group, it will just continue as it is and by saying that, those of you that support it....want it!

Even if someone does complain to support they don't do jack shit anyways.   Over the years everyone should have learned RLC just does not give a fuck.  It's all about $$$$$$$$$$$$ and nothing else.  

2 hours ago, HappyChappie said:

I'am not a fan of Bogdan, in fact I don't think he and Nelly should be in B4. I've said so right from the start when B4 reopenned with them in it. I am not a fan of B4 having couples in it with single girls.

At the time B4 reopenned all across the board here in CC disliked it apart from one, guess who?

But since then B4 having couples as gained support here on CC, Bogdan as converted a fair few to this thinking. I for one am not.

As for calling Bogan the bad guy in this production, it's an analagy. He is to rlc as is Darth Vader too Star Wars, you don't like him from the start but as time goes by you do start to like him and his methods.

Thank you for giving me a headache while writing this. 🙂 

I agree as you know ...the thing I stress is we always liked the Bog and Nelly old Apt. nice couple and even then showcased new possible guests ...but nice sexy couple ..... He/they were just not a appropriate fit with single girlies ....  but perhaps there was a plan to turn this into a longer term couples villa ... seems to be so   Megan, Holly, Amy were just eye candy to get it up and going ..who knows? who cares we watch what we like , we see what we want to see.... I am simple, shallow and basic ....show me your TitS    Please Happie not yours !!!!

5 hours ago, HarleyFatboy said:

What is wrong with you?  What has he done wrong that would cause you to say such a thing?  He doesn't see things they way you do and now you threaten him by saying he won't stay long!  It's you that has the problem Moos!!

I don't expect you to understand since you're the first to disregard anything, and that's also why you're often punished and forced to wait a certain period of suspension before returning to the forum, you have already had several and by force we might think you would understand the lesson, but in fact no

even children understand that they must not exceed the limits, must believe that you are worse than a child :angel: 

there are rules to follow on this forum, we like them or not, but as long as they are in force, I will enforce them, it's as simple as that

• Like 1
  • Upvote 3

without @HarleyFatboy, the RLC forums die a painful death of boredom. a forum needs friction to be successful. harley should be given a free membership and an award for what he has done for camcaps. 

the result of a frictionless forum may be a moderators dream come true, but without it you get this. 👇 that number was about 20k earlier this year for reference. 

harley, you are a bad ass and i have nothing but respect for you. ♥️♥️♥️

This site ranks:
#97,532
in global internet engagement
  • Confused 1

9 hours ago, Alladino said:

You have to use your common sense. Most of the shows are very obviously staged for the camera. Especially the pseudo lesbian shows, are often very obvious, because you can see that the girls are straight and therefore no sexual attraction exists.  Especially the spontaneous events, for example when Bodgan has sex with Nelly at different times, is a very good indicator for real life. The shows almost always take place at prime time. It is the time when a lot of people in Europe are still awake, while in the USA most people are returning from work. Have you ever seen Holly and Magan or Leora and Malia sexually active together in the morning? I never saw that happen and I guess it's just not worth the effort to give such a personnel-intensive show at this time.

I think you misunderstood my comment. As I said it's a subjective matter. It's obvious for you and me that the pseudo lesbian shows are staged for the reasons that you mentioned above, but try to tell that to Leora's fans and see if you can convince them, in their eyes that's the purest form of real life experience they have ever witnessed in their whole life. If you do not believe me just go to their page and read some of their comments. However, the pseudo lesbian activities are not the only things that are classed as shows, people call everything that happens on a voyeur-site as part of a show, and most of the time there is convincing  argument in favor of it. 

for example can you ever think of a scenario where a threesome, foursome or a group activity occurs on RLC and people don't call it a show ? even a normal lame party, when the participants play some games and dance to music is referred to  as a show. I personally do not see a benefit in categorising events on a voyeur-site into shows and real life experiences. 

For me the more important element is if what I am watching has any entertainment value or not. for example I do not see any value in Leora & Malia or Megan & Holly daily routine where they lay down nude stroking each other and watch something on a screen together, I can record what they do once and watch it whenever I like as it's always the same thing, so if that's the only thing happening on RLC, I would have no reason to continue paying for it. but if Leora & Malia or Megan & Holly add a new person or change their routine in some meaningful way then there is something that's worth watching. 

Anyway, the so called "shows" are going to go on, as long as there are people who watch them and enjoy them. I am just hoping that the introduction of the couples in B4 would make it more interesting and entertaining to watch, and that would attract more subscribers for the site, so that they can invest in more places with similar characteristics.  

• Like 1

5 hours ago, StnCld316 said:

Even if someone does complain to support they don't do jack shit anyways.   Over the years everyone should have learned RLC just does not give a fuck.  It's all about $$$$$$$$$$$$ and nothing else.  

every business is all about money not just RLC 😜  

5 hours ago, HappyChappie said:

Fuck no. What I am saying is when B4 reopenned with B&N there more or less everyone here on CC disagreed with it. 

Not everyone ! I remember many were in favour of it. 

5 hours ago, HappyChappie said:

Just to put my references to B4, should be girls only. It is now a borefest for me.

I have no problem with girls only apartments, Although It's not my preference. But why should B4 be a girls-only place? 

Most members who prefer to see girls only, hate male presence in anyway. they just like to see girls running around naked, masturbate from time to time and play with each other. they can do all those things and more in places like B1 and B2. However B4 would be wasted if it's used for that purpose. It's a really nice place, suitable for parties and hosting guests, having adventurous couples and party girls living in it together, is the best use they can find for it. 

• Sad 1
  • Upvote 2

Merci à   @ HarleyFatboy de me défendre. Mais c'est vrai, je pense ce que j'ai dit. Il y a un jeu de problèmes entre Bog Holly et même Nelly. Dés ce soir il faut fixer votre attention entre Bogdan et Holly et vous ferez et la dévore des yeux, il est en feu. Il faut voir le manège et comme Holly aime être le centre d'attention des hommes celui-là à bien plus de 10 ans quelle c'est flatteur. Ensuite Bogdan profite de sa situation dominante de manager. Si la petite est une petite peste espiègle qui excite, lui aussi il est H24 sur elle! Que tout le monde qui suit le programme, regarde le retour de Holly en fin d'après midi ou dans la soirée, et comparer le comportement de Bogdan (attention il sait être lourd, mais très rusé à la fois). Ensuite, il faut les suivre dans la maison. Pae exemple hier IL est rentré dans la chambre d ' Holly il savait bien ou elle était, il avait quelqu'un au même temps sur son portable qui Holly? Il a manipulé un bouton à droite de la porte? Curieux cette mascarade. Regardons bien aussi le comportement de Nelly, c'est un jeu de problèmes, il y a vraiment des choses suspectes. Je donnerai une fortune pour aller sur le portable de l'un des deux. Si je me trompe, mais hélas j'en doute..je viendrais ici même faire mon mea culpa, vous avez ma parole. Le spectacle c'est ce soir que va inventeur Bogdan? Mon commentaire n'est pas virulent, c'est ce que je ressens complétement. Pas besoin d'insultes pour me répondre, mais je démontre que je fais erreur! Bonne journée à tous elle risque d'être longue avant ce soir ... un au même temps sur son portable qui Holly? Il a manipulé un bouton à droite de la porte? Curieux cette mascarade. Regardons bien aussi le comportement de Nelly, c'est un jeu de problèmes, il y a vraiment des choses suspectes. Je donnerai une fortune pour aller sur le portable de l'un des deux. Si je me trompe, mais hélas j'en doute..je viendrais ici même faire mon mea culpa, vous avez ma parole. Le spectacle c'est ce soir que va inventeur Bogdan? Mon commentaire n'est pas virulent, c'est ce que je ressens complétement. Pas besoin d'insultes pour me répondre, mais je démontre que je fais erreur! Bonne journée à tous elle risque d'être longue avant ce soir ... un au même temps sur son portable qui Holly? Il a manipulé un bouton à droite de la porte? Curieux cette mascarade. Regardons bien aussi le comportement de Nelly, c'est un jeu de problèmes, il y a vraiment des choses suspectes. Je donnerai une fortune pour aller sur le portable de l'un des deux. Si je me trompe, mais hélas j'en doute..je viendrais ici même faire mon mea culpa, vous avez ma parole. Le spectacle c'est ce soir que va inventeur Bogdan? Mon commentaire n'est pas virulent, c'est ce que je ressens complétement. Pas besoin d'insultes pour me répondre, mais je démontre que je fais erreur! Bonne journée à tous elle risque d'être longue avant ce soir ..

• Like 2

5 minutes ago, LUCKY2962 said:

Thanks to   @ HarleyFatboy  for standing up for me. But it's true, I believe what I said. There is a game of problems between Bog Holly and even Nelly. From this evening you must fix your attention between Bogdan and Holly and you will do and devour her with your eyes, he is on fire. You have to see the merry-go-round and as Holly likes to be the center of men's attention this one for well over 10 years it's flattering. Then Bogdan takes advantage of his dominant position as manager. If the little one is a mischievous little plague who excites, he too is H24 on her!Let everyone who follows the program watch Holly's return in the late afternoon or evening, and compare Bogdan's behavior (be careful, he can be heavy, but very cunning at the same time). Then you have to follow them around the house. Pae example yesterday HE came into Holly 's room he knew where she was, he had someone on his cell at the same time who Holly? Did he operate a button to the right of the door? Curious this masquerade. Let's also take a good look at Nelly's behavior, it's a problem game, there are really some suspicious things. I'll give a fortune to go to one of the two's cellphones.If I am wrong, but unfortunately I doubt it ... I would come here to do my mea culpa, you have my word. Is the show going to inventor Bogdan tonight? My comment is not virulent, that's what I feel completely. No need of insults to answer me, but I show that I am wrong! Good day everyone, she may be long before tonight ... one at the same time on her cell phone who Holly? Did he operate a button to the right of the door? Curious this masquerade. Let's also take a good look at Nelly's behavior, it's a problem game, there are really some suspicious things. I'll give a fortune to go to one of the two's cellphones.If I am wrong, but unfortunately I doubt it ... I would come here to do my mea culpa, you have my word. Is the show going to inventor Bogdan tonight? My comment is not virulent, that's what I feel completely. No need of insults to answer me, but I show that I am wrong! Good day everyone, she may be long before tonight ... one at the same time on her cell phone who Holly? Did he operate a button to the right of the door? Curious this masquerade. Let's also take a good look at Nelly's behavior, it's a problem game, there are really some suspicious things. I'll give a fortune to go to one of the two's cellphones.If I am wrong, but unfortunately I doubt it ... I would come here to do my mea culpa, you have my word. Is the show going to inventor Bogdan tonight? My comment is not virulent, that's what I feel completely. No need of insults to answer me, but I show that I am wrong! Have a good day everyone, it may be long before tonight.

so to simply put it , you think Bogdan is banging Holly off camera, and Nelly is ok with it. am I right ?

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 1