B4 Girls & Couples On Vacation - General Topic 2020 #35 (December)

1 minute ago, moos54 said:

For information, the button to the right of the door is called a thermostat, this allows you to regulate the heating of the room  😁

ooooh Fuck, Common Moos, why do you have to ruin the fun ? 😁  it's obvious that you work for RLC 🤣  

Bogdan has put that button there, it hypnotizes Holly when it's pressed, so Bogdan can go in and fuck her off cameras. 😁

• Haha 5
  • Upvote 1

54 minutes ago, LUCKY2962 said:

precisely there is a part of mystery, there must be a reason or several. It's hard for us to decipher everything, I did psychology for years that helps me, but this is a bag of knots. At the beginning I thought of a trio, they had the possibility of it with the daily small terrace meeting, but nothing. There is something suspicious, after the reason you have to ask the three actors of this Barcelonnais vaudeville 

Have you ever thought about writing a novel, LUCKY?...😉

• Haha 2

44 minutes ago, LUCKY2962 said:

Thanks to    @  HarleyFatboy  for standing up  for me.  But it's true, I believe what I said.  There is a troubled game between Bogdan Holly and even Nelly.  From this evening you must fix your attention between Bogdan and Holly and you will make him devour her with his eyes, he is on fire.  You have to see the merry-go-round and as Holly likes to be the center of men's attention this one for well over 10 years it's flattering.  Then Bogdan takes advantage of his dominant position as manager.  If the little one is a mischievous little plague who excites, he too is H24 on her! Let everyone who follows the program watch Holly's return in the late afternoon or evening, and compare Bogdan's behavior (be careful, he can be heavy, but very cunning at the same time).  Then you have to follow them around the house.  Pae example yesterday, he came into  Holly  's room he knew where she was, he had someone on his cell at the same time who Holly? Did he operate a button to the right of the door?  Curious this masquerade.  Let's also take a good look at Nelly's behavior, it's an unhealthy game, there are really some suspicious things.  I'll give a fortune to go to one of the two's cellphones. If I am wrong, but unfortunately I doubt it ... I would come here to do my mea culpa, you have my word. The show is this evening that Bogdan will invent?  My comment is not virulent, that's what I feel completely.  No need of insults to answer me, but that I am shown that I am wrong!  Good day everyone, it may be long before tonight 🙃 

Have you ever thought about writing a novel, LUCKY?...😉

• Haha 2

20 minutes ago, LUCKY2962 said:

hier tu m'as dit que quand on n'était  pas membre premium c'est impossible de corriger un texte ! Curieux aujourd'hui ce serait de ma faute ..

Apparemment même en n'étant pas premium tu peux corriger tes propos 

Après tu peux aussi les corriger avant de les publier 

A côté de ton nom tu as trois petits points, si tu clique dessus, normalement tu devrait avoir le mot "edit", ça permet de modifier et corriger si tes propos ne sont ceux que tu as vraiment envie d'écrire

Just now, moos54 said:

Apparemment même en n'étant pas premium tu peux corriger tes propos 

Après tu peux aussi les corriger avant de les publier 

A côté de ton nom tu as trois petits points, si tu clique dessus, normalement tu devrais avoir le mot "edit", ça permet de modifier et corriger si tes propositions sont ceux que tu as vraiment envie d'écrire

Merci, c'est mieux pour la compréhension de tous 😉