B4 Girls & Couples On Vacation - General Topic 2020 #35 (December)

3 hours ago, bluewinner said:

Not everyone ! I remember many were in favour of it. 

I have no problem with girls only apartments, Although It's not my preference. But why should B4 be a girls-only place? 

Most members who prefer to see girls only, hate male presence in anyway. they just like to see girls running around naked, masturbate from time to time and play with each other. they can do all those things and more in places like B1 and B2. However B4 would be wasted if it's used for that purpose. It's a really nice place, suitable for parties and hosting guests, having adventurous couples and party girls living in it together, is the best use they can find for it. 

You make it sound like there as never been a party at B4 before this couples idea. I can think of several very good and entertaining parties being had at B4 indoors and out by the pool with male guests included. IMO B4 does not need a permanent male presence in it. The only reason people like the couples at B4 is the hope for group sex. That's what it comes down to I think with the majority of subscribers...sex.

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, LUCKY2962 said:

oui la salle de fitness est magnifique, mais ils manquent des appareils. 

It wouldn't hurt the women in the apartment to have some fun dancing together doing some Kizomba. Also it would be a good way the lose some weight during the winter months as well as having some sexy fun.

More importantly we the viewers wouldn't want to miss them practicing.

• Upvote 1

13 minutes ago, HappyChappie said:

You make it sound like there as never been a party at B4 before this couples idea. I can think of several very good and entertaining parties being had at B4 indoors and out by the pool with male guests included. IMO B4 does not need a permanent male presence in it. The only reason people like the couples at B4 is the hope for group sex. That's what it comes down to I think with the majority of subscribers...sex.

There has been parties in B4 with males presence but not enough IMO. and whenever there was a party the male haters have made a big deal out of it, so maybe if there are couples and males living in B4, those who can't stand boys can either ignore this place or get used to it. the group sex, orgies and etc would be a bonus if they happen, but the mixing of men and women in the villa always make it a happier or more dramatic place. 

and there are still apartments with female only residents, for people who enjoy watching solo and group masturbation, or fake lesbian sex. 

• Like 2

10 minutes ago, bluewinner said:

There has been parties in B4 with males presence but not enough IMO. and whenever there was a party the male haters have made a big deal out of it, so maybe if there are couples and males living in B4, those who can't stand boys can either ignore this place or get used to it. the group sex, orgies and etc would be a bonus if they happen, but the mixing of men and women in the villa always make it a happier or more dramatic place. 

and there are still apartments with female only residents, for people who enjoy watching solo and group masturbation, or fake lesbian sex. 

And there are also still apartments with couples in them, real life couples doing what real life couples do. For those who want to watch real life couples. 

• Like 1

Just now, HappyChappie said:

And there are also still apartments with couples in them, real life couples doing what real life couples do. For those who want to watch real life couples. 

but nothing like this one, mix of couples and singles which makes it a lot more interesting. 

21 minutes ago, bluewinner said:

And when Nina and Kira were still on RLC, all these people who cry on and on about female only places never watched them.

• Like 2

57 minutes ago, bluewinner said:

but nothing like this one, mix of couples and singles which makes it a lot more interesting. 

I agree that parties often offer more interesting viewing...which is highlighted by a busy forum, and B4 is an ideal place for it. But I'm not a fan of couples as permanent residents. I think the problem is all the couples apts we've lost. It must be frustrating for the members not to have the choice they once had. If we had 3., 4 or 5 more couples apts open up, we wouldn't be having this discussion, imo... 

• Like 1