B4 Girls & Couples On Vacation - General Topic 2020 #35 (December)

36 minutes ago, ed2 said:

I agree with you, many tends to exaggerate the difference way too much. Content-wise it's pretty similar. Both sites have boring real life couples, and both sites have explicite sex parties. It's just a lot more of both at VHTV. But there is one field where it is a huge difference. The technical side. Camera and sound quality, camera placements and installation, the layout and the features on the site itself, motion detector, replay, etc. There there is lightyears between them.

vhtv allowes that on purpose. they think it makes it seem more real life. as if the cams were set up by real people in their real home. plus, it's cheaper and also look at how many times the tenants move on vhtv. the managers can't be bothered with holes in walls, etc... in and out, relocate, repeat. 

if i ran a voyeur site, no cam would be allowed to see any other cam and no wires or tripods would be allowed to be visible. for all intents and purposes it would appear as if there were no cams at all. i would however, require the setup to have the proper lighting so as to increase the quality of the output. it would be subtle. 

pop quiz! can anyone name the oldest apt on vhtv? 

10 hours ago, Mauri said:

Instead you do it, saying it's going in the right direction (which is what you like) and if they don't end up fucking or having group sex, then you complain, because just for that reason that you convince yourself and try to convince others that RLC is going in the right direction by putting couples in the apartment or involving more guys, it's just for what you're continuing to pay for, for sex.

In realistic apartments there are normal guests (guys and girls) and guys do not automatically mean group sex or even fucking. All this anti guy bullshit from some here is what's really annoying. If someone can't stand real life because he is too jealous, he should not watch RLC.

Guys should be normal in all apartments and not be the exception. Not because some viewers would like to see it, but because it is normal. Guys are a part of real life.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1
  • Sad 2

50 minuti fa, Alladino ha detto:

Negli appartamenti realistici ci sono ospiti normali e ragazzi non intendono automaticamente sesso di gruppo o addirittura scopare. Tutte queste stronzate contro i ragazzi di alcuni qui sono ciò che è davvero fastidioso. Se qualcuno non sopporta la vita reale perché è troppo geloso, non dovrebbe guardare RLC.

I ragazzi dovrebbero essere normali in tutti gli appartamenti e non essere l'eccezione. Non perché alcuni spettatori vorrebbero vederlo, ma perché è normale. I ragazzi fanno parte della vita reale.

Nella vita reale non esistono appartamenti dove ci vivono piu 'coppie o appartamenti misti con piu' ragazzi, quindi spiegami, che senso ha mettere coppie o coinquilini maschi se non fanno sesso ?? E l'unica cosa che vi interessa, e 'vedere come scopano le ragazze o come leccano cazzi, immaginando di essere voi al loro posto, quindi quello invidioso non sono io. Sono etero e mi piace vedere una donna nei suoi momenti intimi che non mostra quando ci sono altre persone, soprattutto di sesso maschile, a chi interessa vedere un uomo fare la doccia, un culo peloso in primo piano o delle palle che dondolano ?? A me sicuramente no.

• Upvote 2

7 minutes ago, Mauri said:

In real life there are no apartments where there are more 'couples or mixed apartments with more' guys, so explain me, what is the point of putting couples or male roommates if they don't have sex? And the only thing that interests you, is to see how they fuck girls or how they lick dicks, imagining to be you in their place, so the envious one is not me. I am straight and I like to see a woman in her intimate moments that does not show when there are other people, especially male, who cares to see a man taking a shower, a hairy ass in the foreground or balls swinging ??? I certainly do not.

Group trips of friends including couples in 2-5 bedroom apartments are not unusual. The fact that these vacations in RLC are unusually long and the travelers have not met before, are deviations from the average that apply to both the girls and the couples. If you need to you should state this as strange but not that larger groups (guys and girls) go on vacation together.

What really annoys me is your assumption that the residents should do what you want to see. For RLC to work it is important that the residents really live in the apartments. Since most of the girls are straight, this also means of course the contact to guys. That is the idea of the project. Nobody forces you to watch a guy taking a shower, but why should RLC censor guys. They are a part of real life.

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1

1 ora fa, Alladino ha detto:

I viaggi di gruppo di amici, comprese le coppie, in appartamenti da 2 a 5 camere da letto non sono insoliti. Il fatto che queste vacanze in RLC siano insolitamente lunghe e che i viaggiatori non si siano incontrati prima, sono deviazioni dai media che si applicano sia alle ragazze che alle coppie. Se ne hai bisogno, dovresti dichiararlo come strano ma non che gruppi più grandi (ragazzi e ragazze) vanno in vacanza insieme.

Ciò che mi infastidisce davvero è la tua convinzione che i residenti dovrebbero fare quello che vuoi vedere. Le funzioni Affinché RLC sono importanti che i residenti vivano davvero negli appartamenti. Poiché la maggior parte delle ragazze è eterosessuale, questo significa anche il contatto con i ragazzi. Questa è l'idea del progetto. Nessuno ti obbliga a guardare un ragazzo che si fa la doccia, ma perché RLC dovrebbe censurare i ragazzi. Fanno parte della vita reale.

Quensta non e 'una vacanza di breve periodo, devono viverci. E come ogni persona di questo mondo, se si strova una città non sua, l'appartamento lo usa soltanto come albergo, perché la vita si svolge fuori dalle case. E chi ha detto che debbano per forza avere dei ragazzi in casa ?? Chi ha detto che devono stare in casa tutto il tempo o fare feste? Perche 'io dovrei smettere di guardare, e tu no, se non ti piace quello che vedi e non fai altro che lamentarti degli spettacoli o perche' passano serate fuori e non portano la loro "vita privata in casa" che per vita privata intendi soltanto portare ragazzi e scopare. Chi ha detto che soltanto perche 'ci sono telecamere in casa, devono fare queste cose ?? E se non hanno voglia di portare a casa qualcuno? Non pensi che proprio per il fatto che ci sono telecamere, le ragazze devono spiegare come funziona e che dietro ad esse ci sono migliaia di persone che guardano, e che finiranno nel web, non pensi che questo puo 'creare disagio? Non pensi che negli appartamenti, ci vivono altre persone e che non godono la giusta privacy? Il concetto RLC non e 'come la pensi o vuoi vedere tu.

• Confused 1
  • Upvote 2

10 hours ago, AmyAmyAmy said:

vhtv allowes that on purpose. they think it makes it seem more real life. as if the cams were set up by real people in their real home. plus, it's cheaper and also look at how many times the tenants move on vhtv. the managers can't be bothered with holes in walls, etc... in and out, relocate, repeat. 

if i ran a voyeur site, no cam would be allowed to see any other cam and no wires or tripods would be allowed to be visible. for all intents and purposes it would appear as if there were no cams at all. i would however, require the setup to have the proper lighting so as to increase the quality of the output. it would be subtle. 

pop quiz! can anyone name the oldest apt on vhtv? 

The first apartment on camera? 🤷‍♂️

5 hours ago, Mauri said:

Quensta is not a short-term vacation, have to live there. And like every person in this world, if one chooses a city that is not one's own, the apartment only uses it as a hotel, because life takes place outside the houses. And who said that they have to have kids in the house? Who said they have to stay at home all the time or have parties? Because 'I should stop watching, and you shouldn't, if you don't like what you see and do nothing but complain about the shows or because they spend evenings out and don't bring their 'private life in the house' which by private life you just mean bringing boys and fucking. Who said that just because there are cameras in the house, they have to do these things? What if they don't feel like bringing someone home? Don't you think that just because there are cameras, girls have to explain how it works and that behind them there are thousands of people watching, and they will end up on the web, don't you think that this can create discomfort? Don't you think that in the apartments, other people live there and don't enjoy the right privacy? The RLC concept is not what you think or want to see.

If the residents omit everything private and replace it with silly shows, RLC is useless. Just look at RLC motto: "THE PRIVATE LIFE OF OTHER PEOPLE". It promises a view into private life and nowhere (not even in the FAQ) you can find anything about shows. How RLC implements this promise should be left to RLC. They have done it in the past, so they should still be able to do so now. If not, they could also adapt their motto to "24/7 BULLSHIT SHOWS". 🤣 Just please do not make it look like I misunderstood the original concept of RLC. This is not the case. Especially if you consider that RLC has started without GOV or COV.

BTW, Please also stop to pretend that you know what I think. When I say "private life", I definitely mean to say "private life" and not just "sex".

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

38 minutes ago, Alladino said:

Just look at RLC motto: "THE PRIVATE LIFE OF OTHER PEOPLE".

If RLC would just change their motto to:  "The Fakeness of Other People" I wouldn't have a problem with RLC.  Well...that and stop bringing back repeats over and over again lol.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2

52 minuti fa, Alladino ha detto:

Se i residenti omettono tutto ciò che è privato e lo sostituiscono con spettacoli stupidi, RLC è inutile. Basta guardare il motto RLC: "LA VITA PRIVATA DI ALTRE PERSONE". Promette una visione della vita privata e da nessuna parte (nemmeno nelle FAQ) puoi trovare qualcosa sugli spettacoli. Il modo in cui RLC attua questa promessa dovrebbe essere lasciato a RLC. Lo hanno fatto in passato, quindi dovrebbero ancora essere in grado di farlo ora. In caso contrario, potrebbe anche adattare il loro motto a "24/7 BULLSHIT SHOWS". 🤣 Per per favore, non osare l ' impressione diaver frainteso il concetto originale di RLC. Questo non è il caso. Soprattutto se si considera che RLC è iniziato senza GOV o COV.

A proposito, per favore smettila anche di fingere di sapere cosa penso. Quando dico "vita privata", intendo decisamente "vita privata" e non solo "sesso".

Rileggi bene nelle FAQ, perche 'non dice che i partecipanti devono stare a casa, e la visione della vita privata, si tratta di cio' che fanno in casa, non riportare a casa la vita esterna. E so 'benissimo come era RLC prima dei GOV, e non era come lo stai descrivendo o desideri tu. E quando parli di vita privata, intendi proprio “sesso” quindi non fare la vittima😉

• Upvote 1