B4 Girls & Couples On Vacation - General Topic 2020 #35 (December)

1 minute ago, bluewinner said:

nothing. it's absolutely fine. there is also nothing wrong with mixed apartments. 

GOV prevents a lot of interesting real life situations. If RLC censor guys, just because it is uncomfortable for a few viewers, it is like driving a car with the hand brake on. It's just a stupid idea.

2 minutes ago, Alladino said:

GOV previene molte situazioni interessanti della vita reale. Se RLC censura ragazzi, solo perché è scomodo per pochi spettatori, è come guidare un'auto con il freno a mano tirato. È solo un'idea stupida.

Avrai soltanto spettacoli

• Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, Alladino said:

GOV prevents a lot of interesting real life situations. If RLC censor guys, just because it is uncomfortable for a few viewers, it is like driving a car with the hand brake on. It's just a stupid idea.

so the planned show with amalia was real life lmfao

• Haha 3
  • Upvote 1

1 minute ago, Alladino said:

even in real life girls do live together in the same apartment. so that's not a problem, plus RLC doesn't ban the male visitors. girls only places can be interesting too. I am just arguing for more choices for us as viewers. 

• Upvote 1

Just now, Mauri said:

You will have only shows

Frankly, I do not believe that. The shows are like a kind of substitute for real life. If there is something real to see, the shows are no longer necessary. Real life would be exciting enough.

The problem with GOV is that the girls give shows all the time.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, bluewinner said:

even in real life girls do live together in the same apartment. so that's not a problem, plus RLC doesn't ban the male visitors. girls only places can be interesting too. I am just arguing for more choices for us as viewers. 

at last we agree lol, so they need to open more apartments

• Upvote 1

3 minutes ago, Alladino said:

Frankly, I do not believe that. The shows are like a kind of substitute for real life. If there is something real to see, the shows are no longer necessary. Real life would be exciting enough.

The problem with GOV is that the girls give shows all the time.

i will carry on watching the shows all the time thank you. u can wait for L&As next planned show

• Sad 1