B4 Girls & Couples On Vacation - General Topic 2020 #35 (December)

1 minute ago, Alladino said:

What makes you think the girls don't would enjoy living with with an attractive guy in a shared apartment?

I guess, if RLC cast the right guys, it would even easier for them to find girls for the cast. 😀👍  Most girls like guys, i think you know that. 😇

i will take u seriously when u start paying to watch, fucking freeloader with big ideas

1 minute ago, wooders78 said:

and what if the man a rama or lucian, does the girl get sent home if they refuse

I know you didn't like Lucian or Rama, but the girls were ok with them. if the girls don't like to live in a mixed apartment they can go to the girls only places or not join the project. 

2 minutes ago, wooders78 said:

i will take u seriously when u start paying to watch, fucking freeloader with big ideas

Eh, I've already said that since Loraine and Anthony moved into B4, i am paying again.

We must support positive development. 😀👍

• Like 2
  • Upvote 2

1 minute ago, bluewinner said:

I know you didn't like Lucian or Rama, but the girls were ok with them. if the girls don't like to live in a mixed apartment they can go to the girls only places or not join the project. 

there wont be any if u put a man in B1 and B2

2 hours ago, Alladino said:

I simply do not understand this whole discussion. It should not be about how RLC can artificially restrict the appartments, but how RLC can finally make the appartments alive and exciting again.

I understand that some people here obviously have problems with their self-esteem and therefore become jealous of men in the appartments, but RLC should just ignore that. This whole vacation apartment situation is quite troublesome, considering that most of the residents are far away from their homes. To have such artificial restrictions on top of that I think it's absurd.

RLC should rather think about having a single male resident in each B1 and B2. 😁

here it is