B4 Girls & Couples On Vacation - General Topic 2020 #35 (December)

3 minutes ago, bluewinner said:

I know, I meant why do you think " there won't be any girl " joining the project if there is a male in B1 or B2 ? what are the basis for that theory ?

it will make it harder if a girl doesnt want a man living there. they can choose men and bring them back if they wish

Just now, wooders78 said:

how do u know its gonna be a strong handsome man

I have no idea, but i guess it would help to have a woman in the team doing the casting.

I hate that some people here generally portray men as something negative. As I said, most girls like guys. Guys are part of the real life.

5 minutes ago, wooders78 said:

it will make it harder if a girl doesnt want a man living there. they can choose men and bring them back if they wish

if you have been to universities' dorms, there are girls and boys living in places with shared spaces (living room & kitchens and etc ), and no one has any problem with that living arrangement. I like to think girls who are joining an adult project are much more open minded and have no problem with a male living in the same apartment. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Alladino said:

I have no idea, but i guess it would help to have a woman in the team doing the casting.

I hate that some people here generally portray men as something negative. As I said, most girls like guys. Guys are part of the real life.

there are only 2 gov apartments,if RLC opened more apartments then im all 4 it

2 minutes ago, bluewinner said:

if you have been to universities' dorms, there are girls and boys living in places with shared spaces (living room & kitchens and etc ), and no one has any problem with that living arrangement. I like to think girls who are joining an adult project are much more open minded and have no problem with a male living in the same apartment. 

there are also same sex places, so theres room for both