B4 Girls & Couples On Vacation - General Topic 2020 #35 (December)

3 minutes ago, coolcucumber said:

If Gina is to move into B4 with Curly as well then fine, make B4 a couple apartment i have no problem like a proper COV but then shift the single girls like Holly and Megan into B1 and B2, that makes complete sense.

So people who want to watch couples can watch them at B4 and who want to watch single girls inviting bf's and guys can watch B1 and B2. 

But if Gina and Curly are moving into B4 and single girls are still there, then this all mixing of couples and girls is a disaster, we have already seen somewhat in bringing Loraine as couple.

What if Holly and Megan or any other girl for the sake of argument, likes to live there with other couples, girls and boys. I don't see why they should not be allowed to do that if that's what they choose. 

I would agree with you if a girl isn't happy with that arrangement. then RLC should definitely move them to girls only places. but as long as it's their own choice I don't see a problem with that. 

• Like 2

7 minutes ago, coolcucumber said:

If Gina is to move into B4 with Curly as well then fine, make B4 a couple apartment i have no problem like a proper COV but then shift the single girls like Holly and Megan into B1 and B2, that makes complete sense.

So people who want to watch couples can watch them at B4 and who want to watch single girls inviting bf's and guys can watch B1 and B2. 

But if Gina and Curly are moving into B4 and single girls are still there, then this all mixing of couples and girls is a disaster, we have already seen somewhat in bringing Loraine as couple.

What nonsense. Why should they move out? Just because you have a problem seeing guys in the apartments?!? Don't you realize how stupid this is?

You can also watch the girls in B4 without any problems.

• Thanks 1
  • Sad 1
  • Upvote 1

14 minutes ago, coolcucumber said:

Si Gina también va a mudarse a B4 con Curly, entonces está bien, haz de B4 un apartamento para parejas, no tengo ningún problema como un COV adecuado, pero luego cambia a las chicas solteras como Holly y Megan a B1 y B2, eso tiene mucho sentido.

Entonces, las personas que quieran ver parejas pueden verlas en B4 y quienes quieran ver chicas solteras invitando a novios y chicos pueden ver B1 y B2. 

Pero si Gina y Curly se están mudando a B4 y las chicas solteras todavía están allí, entonces toda esta mezcla de parejas y chicas es un desastre, ya hemos visto algo en traer a Loraine como pareja.

Cesar is not moving to B4 with Gina.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Sad 1

4 hours ago, bluewinner said:

What if Holly and Megan or any other girl for the sake of argument, likes to live there with other couples, girls and boys. I don't see why they should not be allowed to do that if that's what they choose. 

I would agree with you if a girl isn't happy with that arrangement. then RLC should definitely move them to girls only places. but as long as it's their own choice I don't see a problem with that. 

They won't have a problem either way, i don't think they really care whether they stay in B4 or put in B1 and B2. That's not the point! The point i am making is from the eye of the viewers. People want Gina and Curly together, fine, i have no problem with that. People want to see couple apartment ? Fine i am all for it. People want to see girls only apartment ? I am fine with it too. 

We are yet to see whether Gina comes alone or with Curly so i cannot comment on that yet. Hopefully as a single girl with visits from Curly. That would be interesting. The mixing of couple/girls will always be awkward just for example two nights ago when Holly said "I am not touching that man". (as translated by someone in here).

4 hours ago, Alladino said:

What nonsense. Why should they move out? Just because you have a problem seeing guys in the apartments?!? Don't you realize how stupid this is?

You can also watch the girls in B4 without any problems.

Yeah i can just how their activities get suppressed by having more couples in the apartment. Also the "nonsense" you said it's just my opinion, i am not saying RLC HAVE to do it. It is just what i want and i probably wouldn't get it which is totally fine with me. 

You want mixing of couples and girls ? FINE. Your opinion and i respect that. I don't like the mixing. It's my opinion. What RLC will do ? They probably mix them which you will be happy and i probably won't but you know what ? I will try to adjust with it and watch it. It's not like if i don't get my wish i will throw my toys out and stop watching them!

1 minute ago, coolcucumber said:

They won't have a problem either way, i don't think they really care whether they stay in B4 or put in B1 and B2. That's not the point! The point i am making is from the eye of the viewers. People want Gina and Curly together, fine, i have no problem with that. People want to see couple apartment ? Fine i am all for it. People want to see girls only apartment ? I am fine with it too. 

We are yet to see whether Gina comes alone or with Curly so i cannot comment on that yet. Hopefully as a single girl with visits from Curly. That would be interesting. The mixing of couple/girls will always be awkward just for example two nights ago when Holly said "I am not touching that man". (as translated by someone in here).

and some viewers like to see places where boys and girls and couples live together. 

I remember someone left that comment about what Holly said, but it was not a translation it was rather what that member guessed she said, so we don't really know, and if you had watched their party she did not just touched that man but she kissed him on the lips too lol anyway if a girl doesn't want to do something with another participant it's up to her. no one here is arguing that they need to do things against their will. 

• Like 1

4 hours ago, bluewinner said:

and some viewers like to see places where boys and girls and couples live together. 

I remember someone left that comment about what Holly said, but it was not a translation it was rather what that member guessed she said, so we don't really know, and if you had watched their party she did not just touched that man but she kissed him on the lips too lol anyway if a girl doesn't want to do something with another participant it's up to her. no one here is arguing that they need to do things against their will. 

Fine whatever, lets agree to disagree. 👍

2 minutes ago, coolcucumber said:

Yeah i can just how their activities get suppressed by having more couples in the apartment. Also the "nonsense" you said it's just my opinion, i am not saying RLC HAVE to do it. It is just what i want and i probably wouldn't get it which is totally fine with me. 

You want mixing of couples and girls ? FINE. Your opinion and i respect that. I don't like the mixing. It's my opinion. What RLC will do ? They probably mix them which you will be happy and i probably won't but you know what ? I will try to adjust with it and watch it. It's not like if i don't get my wish i will throw my toys out and stop watching them!

I see the whole thing ultimately as a lifting of a limitation. Something that, if done correctly, could make the apartments more realistic and therefore more exciting. I also believe that most people would get used to it and eventually even find the resulting real life situations more interesting.

BTW, it is not yet certain that Gina will move to B4. So far, all this is just one possibility among many. Much more likely she will simply leave the project, which I would find very sad. It is also possible that she will move into a couple apartment. Which I would find even better than her moving into B4. 😀

4 hours ago, Alladino said:

I see the whole thing ultimately as a lifting of a limitation. Something that, if done correctly, could make the apartments more realistic and therefore more exciting. I also believe that most people would get used to it and eventually even find the resulting real life situations more interesting.

BTW, it is not yet certain that Gina will move to B4. So far, all this is just one possibility among many. Much more likely she will simply leave the project, which I would find very sad. It is also possible that she will move into a couple apartment. Which I would find even better than her moving into B4. 😀

Well one can only hope 👍

• Sad 1