B4 Girls & Couples On Vacation - General Topic 2020 #35 (December)

5 minutes ago, coolcucumber said:

Megan does but remember when Gina wanted to involve Ginger in a show with Curly, she was so eager that time and knowing Ginger she didn't hesitate lol

That was also before he fucked Ulyana which was the whole catalyst behind her putting a leash on him in the first place.

• Upvote 1

4 hours ago, miscvoyeur said:

That was also before he fucked Ulyana which was the whole catalyst behind her putting a leash on him in the first place.

Yeah Ulyana one was the most recent one in B4 when Gina was finding him where he went and one of Curly's friend told her he was in that room lmao

8 hours ago, ddhm said:

And again , it is like you undo your “ principles “ .. how a couple ( recently examples Carlos  / Claire - Loraine / Anthony ) isn’t providing a show with what we have watched in comparison on what the girls do every now and then ? Why the girl/girl shows should be categorized as fake and not the b/g/g ones ? Is it because is easier for the male eyes to be viewable ? I just want to say that it should be all possibilities open for as many people as possible , RLC isn’t only for me and you but for thousands  of people who can have dozens of tastes off hat they would like to watch . For me , RLC has expanded the ideas , the experiment at the villa is currently happening , let’s see how it will evolve during the Christmas’s period and moving Gina today there 😉

I think it's just silly to label what's happening on a voyeur site as shows vs reality. as we have no basis for determining whether an event can be categorised as show or as a real life experience. We really can't objectively differentiate between what's real and what's not real.  For example, when they have a party and they are doing Karaoke, is it possible to say if they are doing it for the views or it's just something that they enjoy doing and they would do it even if the cameras were not there. It's just a subjective matter, and anyone can draw his/her own conclusion. just to express myself better I give you another example, Lets say Bogdan fucks Nelly when then wake up in the morning, how can we determine if their sex was a real thing that they would do regardless of where they are, or they have decided to do it to get some views and make money. so what I tend to do is to not engage my brain in a mental gymnastic and just categorize events as entertaining or boring. 

I find the girls/girl or boy/girl sexual interaction boring to watch when it becomes repetitive and passionless, and they do the same thing over and over again. girl/girl sex on RLC becomes boring faster than boy/girl as most of these girls are straight and they have no passion for lesbian sex. 

I found the Anthony & Loraine + Amalia's threesome interesting to watch even though it was short. Anthony was obviously nervous, which is a normal reaction to that situation and he was excited at the same time. it was interesting to see how far each of them are willing to go. and the kisses and touches between them were passionate and very real. now compare that to the daily routine shows of Leora & Malia, Megan & Holly, or b2 girls and you will understand why I rather see couples and guys in the apartments than just girls. 

3 hours ago, corvette84 said:

I would tell them to fuck off. I'm doing what I want in my own house and it's none of your business. Damn communists!

If you are taken into control, there is a $ 2,000 fine

2 minutes ago, Noldus said:

If you are taken into control, there is a $ 2,000 fine

As of today, we in this country are only allowed to be 5 people when visiting (a family from the same household is considered one person) it must be kept at least 1 meter away. Permission has been given to 10 people at Christmas, but only two gatherings