B4 Girls & Couples On Vacation - General Topic 2020 #35 (December)

2 hours ago, HarleyFatboy said:

The bottom line is that the girls spend more time in their rooms as not to spend the money while out in Barcelona.  They are there to make money and going out everyday spending it negates the whole reason they are there and the bottom line is the girls choose to spend time in their rooms and I'm sure there is a predetermined amount of time they must spend in them.

You do have a point there, but not for the reasons you state. Barcelona is a big world city with many wonders, an expensive city, if the girls want to spend some time in the city let them fill their boots. New clothes, new jewelery and shops galore. More often than not we get to see the girls showing off what they have bought while in the city.

Good luck to them I say. 🙂

12 minutes ago, HarleyFatboy said:

The reason I don't subscribe has nothing to do whether or not guys are in the GOV apartments but it does hinder it quite a bit.  The reason I don't subscribe is because of all the continuous repeats that RLC keeps bringing back.  You may be a person that likes to look at the exact same billboard everyday but I'm not or you may be a person that likes to see anything the same way over and over again but I'm not.  Once I've seen a tenant one time that is all I need to see them and what I mean by one time is one tour of duty.  These girls make their living exposing themselves and I want more exposure with different women!!

Yes, different strokes for different folks! I think you miss out on alot. RLC is so much more than seeing your "pure" girl naked here and there, or masturbating once in a while. That you can find all over the internet for free. When that becomes boring, it's not the project that's ruined, it is you who are looking at the wrong girls and at the wrong time. Most of my enjoyment comes from intimate details that they don't even know that they share with us. You can study how they act and interact, how they take care of their personal hygiene, and you can fall in love with cute little quircks in their behaviour. That's where you truely get to know the characters, and the beauty of it all. Something you can't get anywhere else, unless you can actually walk out and experience it on your own. For example. I fell in love with all the countless super cute quircks of Erika, a girl that did nothing sexual during her stay. Just how she had to push her glasses up on her nose every so often, because they were too big and kept sliding down, it was so cute! Or. I could spend hours watching Elmira bite the tip of her pencil and stare blank into the air while thinking deeply on something. And I love the personalities with alot of paradoxes. Take Gina for example. A fun sporty and talented artist, but she occationally drinks till she wets the bed. Or Ariana. She oozes of self-confidence in every setting, but when something or another doesn't go her way she can cry like a baby. That's the beauty of genuine and complex humans. It's no flat perfect image. 

• Like 3
  • Sad 1
  • Upvote 1

1 hour ago, HarleyFatboy said:

The reason I'm asking is because I think you are referring to 1st John 4:20 where it says...For we can not love God, whom we have not seen, if we do not love others, whom we have seen.  That is a very deep verse and one that nobody should take likely.

Sorry for the off topic and this is the last I will say regarding such.

It basically hints towards something like your "brothers" are also God's creatures. You shouldn't judge your equals, when you are all God's to judge. But you are the Christian, I'm an atheist. I don't believe this is anything but banalities anyway.

Y'all have a good night, I've dealt out all the harassment I can for one night!  Seriously though...y'all have a good night!!

🤣 "Harassed?" 🤣

BTW, this is not harassment. I just happen to disagree with you, and if you can't take the same honest opinion as you yourself call it, then so be it. You have described it so yourself:

I know I may come off as strong and hateful at times but I'm really just a good ole boy that disagrees with a lot of what is posted here.  If that makes me an outcast or asshole to some then so be it!!

🤦🏻‍♂️🤯🔫

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

6 hours ago, ed2 said:

LOL! Call it slutty, immoral and sinful if that if what you prefer, maybe that's what gets you off, but the point is that I find alot of joy and fun in this more adventurous behavious. It gives me some meaning, something that helps me to cope with my own miserable life, and it is what keeps me subscribed. Another point is that you wouldn't subscribe even if there were no guys in the house, so your argumentation kind of falls on its own reasoning. Why don't you just skip my post if you don't like it, like you said we should do to yours? This just illustrates your own hypocrisy!

Now listen to the words of The Holy Bible:
We cannot say we love God if we do not love our brothers (John 2:9)

The marathon of Olya and Diane with the guys and the uncountable swallowing from Olya during this time , top RLC moment for me in 2020 

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Thestarider said:

The good lord gave all the tools, but absolutely no idea what to do with the gifts he gave her.....:confused: confused and sad☹️

It might be a possibly boyfriend ( girlfriend ? ) speaking to back home as many nights she will speak very early Barcelona for long time on her  mobile .. 

4 hours ago, ed2 said:

Yes, different strokes for different folks! I think you miss out on alot. RLC is so much more than seeing your "pure" girl naked here and there, or masturbating once in a while. That you can find all over the internet for free. When that becomes boring, it's not the project that's ruined, it is you who are looking at the wrong girls and at the wrong time. Most of my enjoyment comes from intimate details that they don't even know that they share with us. You can study how they act and interact, how they take care of their personal hygiene, and you can fall in love with cute little quircks in their behaviour. That's where you truely get to know the characters, and the beauty of it all. Something you can't get anywhere else, unless you can actually walk out and experience it on your own. For example. I fell in love with all the countless super cute quircks of Erika, a girl that did nothing sexual during her stay. Just how she had to push her glasses up on her nose every so often, because they were too big and kept sliding down, it was so cute! Or. I could spend hours watching Elmira bite the tip of her pencil and stare blank into the air while thinking deeply on something. And I love the personalities with alot of paradoxes. Take Gina for example. A fun sporty and talented artist, but she occationally drinks till she wets the bed. Or Ariana. She oozes of self-confidence in every setting, but when something or another doesn't go her way she can cry like a baby. That's the beauty of genuine and complex humans. It's no flat perfect image. 

Excellent post , one of the best I have read and saying it all about what RLC represent , at least in my mind as well . 

• Thanks 1
  • Sad 1