B4 Girls & Couples On Vacation - General Topic 2020 #35 (December)

44 minutes ago, Mauri said:

Reread well in the FAQ, because it does not say that participants should stay at home, and the view of private life, it is about what they do at home, not bring home the outside life. And I know 'just how RLC was before the GOV, and it wasn't how you're describing it or want it. And when you talk about private life, you really mean "sex" so don't do the vittima😉

Just STOP pretending you know what other people think. Have a look at my comments on Monica and her visitor a few days ago. Here I wrote that I think it is great to finally see some guests for a normal visit in the apartment:

On 12/2/2020 at 3:43 PM, Alladino said:

Many things are possible, but I don't think that guy's gay.

Anyway, I think it's very good to see some guests there for a normal visit. It's certainly not boring, just a little strange that Moncia has obviously not yet seen through GoT: "poor baby, poor baby, ...". 😏

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, mingo said:

Seeing that they're all Russians, aren't they limited to 90 days in the Schengen zone  in a 180 day period? So at some point, they should be rotating people in and out? 

yes, at some point they are replaced with new participants. 

24 minutes ago, mingo said:

Seeing that they're all Russians, aren't they limited to 90 days in the Schengen zone  in a 180 day period? So at some point, they should be rotating people in and out? 

They aren't all Russians, some are UKrainians, but yes some have limited Visa

Hace 18 minutos, LUCKY2962 dijo:

pas mal ça Nelly qui ramène Bogdan à la niche devant le bonbon Holly 

How heavy you are with the subject Holly-Bogdan, I see more attraction from Antonhy about Gina than from Bogdan about Holly.

• Like 1
  • Haha 2