B4 Girls & Couples On Vacation - General Topic 2020 #35 (December)

30 minutes ago, mingo said:

Seeing that they're all Russians, aren't they limited to 90 days in the Schengen zone  in a 180 day period? So at some point, they should be rotating people in and out? 

That's right, even though most of the girls are from Ukraine. But some get study visas, which last longer. Some are probably there longer than the validity of the visa, and it is punishing severely. (I have heard that some of the girls was banned from the EU for several years because of this)

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1

17 minutes ago, Alladino said:

Smettila di fingere di sapere cosa pensano gli altri. Dai un'occhiata ai miei commenti di pochi giorni fa su Monica e il suo visitatore. Qui ho scritto che penso sia bello vedere finalmente alcuni ospiti per una normale visita in appartamento:

Sei tu che fingi di voler vedere cose normali 😂sei tu che insisti di voler vedere ragazzi in casa e fare appartamenti misti, hai detto che ti sei abbonato di nuovo a RLC quando hai saputo che Loraine e’ tornata con il suo ragazzo, sapendo che fa’ soettacoli, stai sperando nell’arrivo del fidanzato di Megan o che addirittura si unisca al progetto, e sai benissimo cosa accade quando e’ qui, altrimenti non ha senso volerli come partecipanti, e poi dici di odiare gli spettacoli😂 e quando dici che omettono la loro “vita privata”, a cosa ti riferisci esattamente?? Se vogliono andare a mangiare al ristorante, per te stanno omettendo la vita privata?? Facciamo venire in B4 i ristoratori e i camerieri? Facciamo venire i commessi dei negozi in B4, cosi possono fare shopping da casa, portiamo i monumenti, le discoteche, facciamo pagare l’ingresso. Altrimenti stanno nascondendo la loro vita privata. Quindi, fai capire benissimo che quando dici che omettono la loro “vita privata” ti riferisci soltanto all’eventuale rapporto sessuale con qualcuno.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

3 minutes ago, Mauri said:

You pretend you want to see normal things 😂 you insist you want to see guys in the house and make mixed apartments, you said you subscribed to RLC again when you heard that Loraine is back with her boyfriend, knowing that do the show, you're hoping for Megan's boyfriend to arrive or even join the project, and you know very well what happens when she's here, otherwise it makes no sense to want them as participants, and then you say you hate the shows 😂and when you say they omit their "private life", what exactly are you referring to ?? If they want to eat at a restaurant, are they omitting privacy for you? Do we let restaurateurs and waiters come to B4? We bring in the shop assistants in B4, so they can shop from home, we bring the monuments, the discos, we charge the entrance. Otherwise they are hiding their private life. So, you make it clear that when you say that they omit their "private life" you are referring only to any sexual intercourse with someone.

ok. calm down. you are making no sense. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

30 minutes ago, Mauri said:

You're the one who pretends to want to see normal things 😂sei you're the one who insists you want to see guys in the house and make mixed apartments, you said you subscribed to RLC again when you heard that Loraine is back with her boyfriend, knowing that she's doing soettacoli, you're hoping for Megan's boyfriend to come or even join the project, and you know very well what happens when he's here, otherwise it makes no sense to want them as participants, and then you say you hate spettacoli😂 and when you say they omit their "private life", what exactly are you referring to? ? If they want to go to eat at the restaurant, are they omitting their private life for you? Shall we have restaurateurs and waiters come to B4? Let's have the sales clerks come to B4, so they can store from home, we bring monuments, discos, we charge admission. Otherwise they are hiding their private life. So, make it very clear that when you say that they omit their "private life" you are referring only to the possible sexual intercourse with someone.

What a bullshit.

I told you what I think, I gave you proof, now I don't waste any more time with you.

End of discussion.

• Sad 1
  • Upvote 1

29 minutes ago, Mauri said:

You pretend you want to see normal things 😂 you insist you want to see guys in the house and do mixed apartments, you said you subscribed to RLC again when you heard that Loraine is back with her boyfriend, knowing that do the show, you're hoping for Megan's boyfriend to arrive or even join the project, and you know very well what happens when she's here, otherwise it makes no sense to want them as participants, and then you say you hate the shows 😂and when you say they omit their "private life", what exactly are you referring to ?? If they want to go eat at the restaurant, are they omitting privacy for you? Do we let restaurant owners and waiters come to B4? We bring in the shop assistants in B4, so they can shop from home, we bring the monuments, the discos, we charge the entrance. Otherwise they are hiding their private life. So, you make it clear that when you say that they omit their "private life" you are referring only to any sexual intercourse with someone.

BRAVO!!

• Like 2